Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

How does it compare to stuff you make?

1 Like

You get it! PM me an Addy when you have the chance!

1 Like

Canā€™t say, never made live rosin. I have pressed my Maui Waui into rosin so I can compare them but it wonā€™t be a fair test since live rosin should taste way better than regular.

1 Like

I really enjoy the flower rosin. Iā€™ve done the bubble hash and squeezed that but itā€™s sooo much work for a slightly better product (IMHO)

1 Like

Sweet! My GF will be happy because WW has a tendency to get me cleaning the house :laughing:

Actually because it has such a strong effect on me 5 would be plenty for me. Maybe toss up the other 5 for someone else? Or if you have it made up already Iā€™ll do a giveaway for the 5 when I get it.

Thanks for the beans!

2 Likes

I do love housecleaning weed! I always called the bubblegum we grew in the 75 to 85 sort of era House cleaning weed, great!

1 Like

Wow nice selections bet it was expensive .

1 Like

Came to $150 delivered.

1 Like

images (24)
Good night folks

2 Likes

It might be a browser thing. On ILGM lots of them are having issues with the new Firefox update. (pictures not wanting to upload)

1 Like

The Sour Bluetooth f2 goes to the person who can tell me the number of users on OG. If you won a pack today you canā€™t win again sorry.

5 Likes

I like that one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

123 total users

1 Like

6.5k users

1 Like

6.5k @Donnie got it first though

3 Likes

I cough my balls off for about twenty min on the first hit ā€¦always have it offered to me and I always say space rides arenā€™t free as Iā€™m ripping it lmao

1 Like

Iā€™ll tell ya what bro, just send @Robert63 the autos I won if ur that hard up in the giveaways and havenā€™t sent em yet

But Iā€™ll be honest, sure gonna make me rethink my generosity back to the community on here, didnā€™t just send out what people won this week, threw in some extra stuff to try as well and prob spoiling the surprise mentioning it for those lucky few. But makes me feel like Iā€™m gonna be limited on wins of new stuff to try out then I should be giving the same in return limiting what I give away. Guess shame on me thinking a community works best with 2 lane streets

Thatā€™s kind of harsh there @anon92380848 . Some folks have limited supplies and donā€™t want to send all their stuff to one person. Their goal is to spread it around.

5 Likes

@ELG sorry man I just checked i already have sour blutooth, could you give this to the only other person that answered right which is @LegsMahoney.

Just doesnā€™t seem right for me to accept them and hold on to seeds I already have when they ca be shared with someone who doesnā€™t have them. I do apologize I didnā€™t realize I had the strain already .

3 Likes

Hey @Donnie , where did you guys find that number? Just curious.

Edit: I would have gone with 4684

2 Likes