Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Got to the menu ( 3 bars up top) then go to the about section and scroll down

1 Like

When I do that it just shows this.

I had 6 seeds of king Kong left, gave away 3 in the giveaway, and had someone message me about really wanting the king Kong strain and told em I wanted to send em something else to try and they have 4 things on the way only expecting 1 and one of those is the best seed of the 3 I was planning to keep for king Kong.

The next winner didnā€™t even want all 10, could have been a perfect compromise, but to cut me out after the fact and not even have the decency to have a Convo about it is cowardly imo. Iā€™ve mentioned through the convos all day the sour Blutooth are the only ones I care to chase and disqualifies last second cuz I got the first one right? Takes the fun right out of these giveaways!

on mobile

2 Likes

You using the app @Qtip ?

Edit, never mind. The web site on my phone shows the stats, the web site on my laptop shows my screenshot, lol. Technology is a buzz.

3 Likes

Hey I donā€™t want anyone to feel bad here, supposed to be all fun, Iā€™m happy to step aside and let @anon92380848 take those beans, he did mention his interest in them right away.

1 Like

Man itā€™s all good, you donā€™t have to give out any if you donā€™t want to. Collect the beans till you feel the balance is back in your favour. IDK what else to say.

2 Likes

Yea I use the app

1 Like

Wait thereā€™s an OG app??

3 Likes

You KNOW IT!!!

1 Like

Sure is. I have it installed but just use the website.

1 Like

@anon92380848 yeah it sucks to loose a competition but donā€™t be a poor spot Iā€™ve treaded beans that I didnā€™t want to trade just to help ogers out ā€¦donā€™t automatically assume itā€™s a corrupt community ā€¦I wish I could have as many plants as some people do I wish I could make some seeds to spread the wealth like a lot of generous people on here ā€¦but you my friend are in luck and I have a pack of sour Bluetooth I won at the beans and bbq and would be willing to send them to you !

7 Likes

No your good you had the only correct answer after me , so Iā€™m asking them to go to you its only fair that way since noone else had a correct answer if my post was deleted

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I just said to myself

LOL, you beat me to it. Nice.

3 Likes

I try man I know how it isā€¦I have a couple packs Iā€™m trying to save to create a strain when I take the step to making seeds for the og community ! Just trying to figure out what I want to cross and name it is hard enough lmao

3 Likes

@anon92380848 just send me a pm

1 Like

Everybody should give what they can but there should be no negativity. There are too many generous folk around here to mention but literally thousands of beans go out in these threads. The people of OG are the best.

10 Likes

You know it man glad you tuned me on to this community I saw the thread going ā€œsourā€ and was like I can diffuse the situation :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@anon92380848 still havenā€™t received pm ā€¦donā€™t be bashful more then willing to hook ya up ā€¦will have out by Friday!! Iā€™m hitting the hay

2 Likes