Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Yeah, that’s all I’ve had done to me so far lol

edit… notice the ‘so far’ :sunglasses: :+1: :wink:

@JohnnyPotseed we got some bad influences in here bahahaha

1 Like

Oh man, 2 weeks is brutal. I will try harder not to talk too much.

She was a little enthusiastic and brand new. I think it scared the system lol

2 Likes

lol I can see that…

Ya think?! :joy:

1 Like

I’m like 2 weeks away from my very first harvest, of course I am excited :joy: And still anxious Ill fudge it up somehow.

3 Likes

Let me spam my thread here

2 Likes

Yeah, I love my storage boxes. Just over $10 per box and designed for fridge storage.

1set include one piece 81- lattice digital code Storage Box for Store Cryovial+81pieces 1.8ml plastic Refrigerating tube

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20210814111555&SearchText=lattice+digital+code+storage+box

4 Likes

Your first harvest? So, a newcomer to growing?

edit… Well hell! Post up some pics there! Let’s see what ya got going on, please.

2 Likes

17 minutes till I can throw out another damn love

The most common way to do that is to harvest too early.

1 Like

Haha I haven’t figured out how to order from aliexpress, last time it said I had to email someone . I’m a bit challenged at times :laughing:

3 Likes

I might have to break down and change a decades old habit… go get me a couple of those things! lol

that definitely is ‘organized’

edit… I’m in possession of over 130 strains seeds atm, they’re semi-organized lol

2 Likes

Yes! very new. Had a nice old veteran and his wife hand me some seeds several months ago, said that’s how he overcame his issues with PTSD. Regular photos, I came home, threw a lamp in my closet, got 3 beautiful males :joy: I desperately tried to convince myself and waited forever praying they were girls. I was pretty bummed, grabbed some auto seeds, planted a few hoping I could get 1. I expected maybe if I was lucky I would get an ounce off one…And it went pretty well lol.

17 Likes

Here is a link for Amazon, a few bucks more but the same product :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lovely indeed! Well done :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, the only pain is when you get it you got to label the top of each tube but after that you are golden. Than a simple list keeps things super organized.

1 Like

I think my oldest (by about a month) has 2/3 weeks left to go!

Nice indeed! Skilled newcomer!! Congrats!

1 Like