Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

OK DM me and we’ll get the addy info and such straight.

2 Likes

Honestly you won’t find a ton of difference between photo’s and autos once they are finished. Autos tend to be a little weaker as they were crossed with the low THC Ruderals so as to obtain the auto flowering gene but they have gotten much better over the years. The biggest difference is you can expend veg to train or correct errors with photos while autos are just on a clock.

2 Likes

I tried to hide my grow room, my grandpa (Super straight edge) but, old navy vet came over and saw it, helped himself to the contents, and just goes, oh whatchu doing, making a little extra money? :joy:. Um… no it’s for me. Then shares his wisdom about just grow it in my yard and toss it in the microwave when Im ready to smoke. Thanks grandpa. Trying to ruin my stash hahaha.

4 Likes

I was going to suggest the Photos for that same reason, DD lol but, I can toss in a few autos as well.

4 Likes

@Breelie

Check out Diggys thread too (@Worcestershire_Farms)

3 Likes

Hell yeah! There ya go, @Breelie !! Jump in on that one, if you want to. Only thing is, it’s a ‘grab bag’ set up. You still won’t know what strain or percentage of cross between Sativa/Indica. But hey. All the strains he has listed are good!

edit… Just sent you a DM

Awesome thanks! I will see if I can get on that one too. I just didn’t want to be greedy! I have about 20 seeds. Not much, but I didn’t feel desperate since so far I have had 100% germination. But they are from ILGM, and SUPPOSEDLY gorilla glue, GSC, gold leaf, and 5 Bruce banners. That’s it.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m definitely interested!

1 Like

I’ll let you know when my Mephisto autofem crosses are ready!

2 Likes

Decent strains all. So my offer stands, if you want them, I’ll send some.

That would be great! I am definitely interested in seeing what you all are growing, becoming a better grower and finding out what I actually like. I feel like all I’ve ever gotten my hands on is college kid weed :joy:

1 Like

I think @CADMAN had a giveaway for just the girls a few days ago. He may still have a few beans left too.

3 Likes

I’m the same way. I have a spreadsheet with info, plus each strain gets its own page for growing tips, genetics, and general info. Makes it easy to figure out what you want to grow next.

1 Like

I am glad to ask about storing and getting schooled on organizing BEFORE having and losing track of any beans.

1 Like

You may THINK you spent a fortune…

Some of the stuff that goes on here will amaze you.

2 Likes

Fair enough! I bought all 10 packs when I first got some thinking maybe one would sprout lol. When they all did, I’m like… well, cant choose who we love :joy: Guess I just had quintuplets.

1 Like

I had no idea that people actually bought packs that cost north of $1000 for ten seeds.

Then I saw it happen.

3 Likes

Ya I don’t really understand how/why anyone would buy a pack for that much, they are just seeds after all lol.

1 Like

Good lawd. How good can they be!?

1 Like

Wait until the groups start dropping coins flips full of f2’s of those seeds in the free seeds thread.

2 Likes