Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

LOL, man looks like we forgot about the chat thread again :rofl:

6 Likes

You get over it quick when you see the results

Tangerine Dream, first auto and first LST (Quadlined)

Current Chocolate Thai same technique

Glad I could help. They really are a game changer!

4 Likes

chat thread? isnt THIS the chat and free seeds thread? LOL

2 Likes

very nice there buddy

1 Like

Ohhhh my goodness!! Your first auto ate my first auto, mature plant period… for breakfast!

1 Like

You guys also seem to trim way more than I had the heart to, taking notes!

2 Likes

Your kids or the cloth bags?

Theyre both good with a once in 3 month spray.

1 Like

Clips are awesome, zero strings on these ladies and they were cut yesterday:

3 Likes

the clothe bags lol

1 Like

Trimming at the right time can be very good.

!

6 Likes

Always looks Dr Suess like to me when people lollipop that hard :smile:

2 Likes

I always lolli like that Doug! I didn’t on my last grow and sorely regretted it, lol

1 Like

Than 4 days later they looked like this.

8 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

Ok so all these little cotton balls on the bottom wont make a difference and can go?

2 Likes

How many weeks into flower are you?

They’ll be little tiny buds but pretty larfy most likely. By chopping them the idea is that the plant will put more energy into the big colas. It’s up to the individual. If you’re going to do it better sooner than later cause you don’t really want to stress a flowering plant too much. It might not but I always err on the side of caution.

1 Like

Sweet! They are resilient plants and respond strongly with the correct care, your photos are for sure the proof. I need to go to yours and others discussions of nutrients again, I am learning how sensitive they are to nutrients even as I am conservative and give significantly less than prescribed. Back to the Free Seeds thread I go to sleep soon so I miss the good banter, have fun

1 Like

Pretty much. Most lowers end up fluffy and under developed and called larf by many. Removing it allows the plant to focus on the main colas.