Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I guess they can do that, Penthouse did that scratch and sniff indeed smelled like your middle finger on a good night

Every time I push that hard I mess up. That’s why. I don’t run a ppm. I have one. For autos I think it’s where it comes into play. For me less is more. I use all kind of stuff. Lol

Not rude at all! Everyone has a different style, my white Widows did not like the high ppm bit my Shiskaberry and Wedding cake absolutely flourished… I wasn’t about to adjust for 1 strain as they all feed out of the same reservoir, lol. I think the molasses, teabags and banana tea I add ups the ppm too

1 Like

Like when your mom lets you eat chocolate and it melts on your fingers? I can’t imagine what else you mean.

1 Like

All my fingers smell like weed on a good night…

1 Like

Yes autos seem very sensitive

Mine smell like something else on a good night, they smell like weed most others :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I really was wondering if that were user error, or the seeds, so much is user error I am sure.

1 Like

Trying to feed myself.

1 Like

and mine are damn sticky as well!

Mine smell a little like steak, but that’s just cuz I was eating leftovers with my hands.

1 Like

While everyone is here… nute to the end? Or the 2 week flush gossip?

1 Like

Soil or hydro?

How long is a string?

I’ve customized my nute package over the last decade to what works for me. I use GH 3 part with their floralicious, nectar, Kool bloom (liquid) and koolbloom (dry for last 2 weeks), Advanced Nutrients B52 (religiously) Canna rhizotonic and Cannazyme.

2 Likes

I’ve always flushed cause it’s what I heard in the beginning. Some people swear you don’t have to but more people seem to flush. Not broken so I’m not fixing it.

Using FF ocean.

2 Likes

This is a hot topic hello everybody

2 Likes

Most times it is user error but genetics and equipment do make a big difference. I have seen people grow with really underpowered light so they end up with all light and larfy bud. So many issues can affect the plants but still the top 3 are skills, genetics and equipment. Crappy equipment won’t do justice to the best genetics and a bad grower can’t make good even with the best genetics either. Than again the best grower still can’t made really bad genetics into anything either.

2 Likes

Has some nutes already, so even with a flush they’re getting SOME nutes…

Just came back from the marina my hand fingers smell like fish, northern pike are slimy a bit