Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I actually was weird and tasted the rain water after adding general hydro nutes for agressive bloom lol quickly rinsed out… but it tasted like… Rain water @_@

2 Likes

I go with that. It all about the big G.Genetics

Noted! So might as well not add any more at the end.

That is a good breakdown of the main ideas.

I decided not to flush my last harvest due to peer pressure (I’ve flushed my whole life prior) and I regret it… it could be 1000 other factors but the burn just isn’t as nice as my last 3 crops of the same clones. That being said, this summer has been scorching hot and even in my grow room with ac it still got hotter than I like as well as it was the 5th grow with my hps bulbs (I usually change every 3 grows… so many factors… but I’m with you, if it works imma keep flushing

3 Likes

I got plenty of seeds I wouldn’t give them to anyone. The genetics are way off. I wouldn’t even give them to anyone that I didn’t like because I’d be scared they would come get me in my sleep. Lol

2 Likes

Super fair, just like with growing anything else.

That’s great bud. So many ways to get to the destination. Your experience has allowed you to create a working recipe, that’s awesome. Can’t argue results.

1 Like

So far, I’m just kind of watching leaves with all my plants and if they one looks like they got too drunk the day before, they get rain water and the others stick to the nutes.

1 Like

Love those lights. I’m really thinking about going back. To the 600w hps. I didn’t use any other light at all

Yeah, I have accumulated a few of those. Next year they get scattered in the forest around the cottage :slight_smile: Let nature take it’s course.

1 Like

if its all same strain and your not pheno hunting just get a 5 gal bucket with one of these lids https://www.amazon.ca/Gallon-White-Bucket-Gamma-Seal/dp/B00FNSUS6U
and then you can cure and burp in it and also store it in cool dry basement corner !

2 Likes

That light and makes you grow so much easier for clones and a full grow. Yes it does lack. But it does catch up

To me I’m not really seeing it with the LEDs it seems like it cost more seems like you have more problems I definitely have to use mag cal more than I ever did. I’m not changing just talking. Lol

I love em, not cheap to run, but tried tested and true. I’d have to spend like $5000 to get the equivalent in LED and that’s not an option for me. I run 3 600w hps and 2 1000w hps. I keep any shorter strains or plants under the 1000’s and keep my light canopy fairly level

1 Like

Lol, I use generic cal mag and silica too, whatever is in sale for those 2

1 Like

Half my biggest plants veg life was under aerogarden light until I got grow tent and lights in lol

I have a few. Yes they do cost. But you still have to have a fan you still have to have your room cooled. With a big Max hood. That’s 7 squares at a 1000 w

1 Like

I left it on 16 hr cycle for peppers

1 Like

I cut my veg time to 16/8 because of heat. I’m noticing I see signs earlier.