Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Lol…
@ boys night up the street

“so who wants to roll one up”
(pulls out his 5G bucket of nugs)

2 Likes

I had some seeds from 1999 and popped em, 7 of 10 came up, I bred them last year, keeping the old new again!

5 Likes

Basically, bud with no seeds nice green stuff

1 Like

Nice man, that sounds yummy.

2 Likes

Those I have been looking for and I have found some old school stuff but I’m just not trust and the people at all

I’ve gotten stuck this year and has put me eight months behind because of some rabbit hole beans

That’s terrible! I can hook ya up with some of those kgb! DM me your info pal!

I had some old stuff I did everything I could to get them to come up. I had forgot about them and put them in a shed they got too hot. But they did come up. I’ve had some stuff I would say probably were about 30 years old

I’m going to break up another nug of meat breath…

Gimme seeds, let’s go seeds!

6 Likes

i mean if someone in my group did that id be like… that guy gets all the pussy and follow him around :smiley:

A little scuff to the seed and a peroxide/water dilution soak really helps for old seeds

i know your gonna pop those beans u worried about herming when you do ?

1 Like

I did even put sandpaper in a paper towel tube. I read some of your stuff about how to get them to come up. And they did I just wasn’t trying to get them to pop they come up on their own in my flower garden.lol

I’d be worried about herm seeds if they were legit 1000$ a pack thug meatbreath.

So yeah, of course!

1 Like

I wonder what you would do if you fed old seeds to your dog. I wonder if that would be like coffee beans?

I wonder if it would help them make them pop

haha fair enough bro lol

Ok. Pop question for the Ethos pre release 5 pack of Punch Line BX1.

On the state level, what is the legal amount of plants per household you can grow in the state of VA?

12 i think

1 Like

Everything I fed my rabbit popped!!! Just moved her cage around as something grew :joy:

1 Like