Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

it is 4 plants

2 Likes

4 per adult

Second times the charm. PM me your info and Ill send em out monday. It is 4 per household, not per adult. Sucks. Also soft limit of 10 where its just a $250 fine for 10 and under but criminal for over 10.

1 Like

i had to play since those sound really amazing thank you @FiveGar

1 Like

just transplanted 4 autos (wedding cake x double grape) from solo cups and managed to fuck that up, there was too much moisture in the solo cups and the root balls fell apart. hopefully they recover.

Man, 4 plants can give you plenty of pot but I am one of those lucky medical growers so my limit just went to 29. Life is good.

5 Likes

That was the next sentence lol

6 mature 6 seedlings per card holder here

1 Like

judging by the pic you posted earlierā€¦ 29 plants for you can get hell of a haul. id actually love to see you run a 10x10 room

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. I have a medical card here, but from the dispensary all you can get is mint tincture :joy:

2 Likes

I have a prescription to buy from an LP for 3 grams a day and a grow license for 25 plants plus the 4 recreational we are allowed.

Yeah, right now I got a 4x4 and 2x4 set up in a spare bedroom. I was thinking about taking them down and just making it a room but I have to do a review for Mars Hydro for an SC6500 light and they are sending me a tent to do it in so my room will have to wait. I also have a 2.5 x 2.5 grow kit in the basement they sent me. The plant limit will just help me play with clones and such while staying legal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay letā€™s do a random strain dibs Iā€™ve got a couple packaged up at home but canā€™t quite remember what they are!!

Canā€™t have won seeds off me in the last month!

Whoever tells me what Canadaā€™s MLB team is gets em! (Thatā€™s rightā€¦we only have one :/)

2 Likes

ya as long as you got the tent mine as well use it. 4 of those fc6500 in a 10x10 room in the future lol!

also do you get to keep the light after you use it ?

Vancouver Canadians?

so its not the expos huh :stuck_out_tongue:

cmon guys its a bird!

1 Like

Limits? We donā€™t want no stinking limits!!

Besides, if ya canā€™t see emā€¦ they dont exist :wink:

3 Likes

Both those teams SHOULD be!!!

toronto blue jays

2 Likes

I had a blue jays hat as a kid

Back to back world series champions

1 Like