Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Seems like people are having too much fun on this thread and chatting a lot… not cool.

Just fucking around, carry on

Sorry to the new members if this seems a bit random… :joy:

3 Likes

YES! The Toronto Blue Jays!!! Gonna be this years winners!!! :trophy:

2 Likes

Medicine hat blue jays

nice one @anonymous4289 thanks for the giveaway @Jinglepot was hard to not ruin the answer lol

2 Likes

Oh ok, I’m envious and moving. My grow tent is…48X48x80. Seems to me it only fits 4 mature plants. Again though, it’s my first grow, I had placed 7 gal fabric pots in as seedlings and figured I didn’t want them touching and stealing light. Am I right on only 4 plants?

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Dm me your info and I’ll have them away Monday! I think theu are a god cross, ill let ya know when im home though!

1 Like

HEY YOU HAVE SKINNYROOTS ! lol gottem

That 1992 game was the last Jays game I watched- except once when a friend invited me to the SkyDome to heckle. Never again.

I seem to be starting it lately and probably looking at being banned… again… soon :joy:

1 Like

you think they have a shot? they missed their oppurtunity with that stacked team few years ago :frowning:

And by starting it, I mean with newb questions.

1 Like

cool man. god crosses interest me, i have 2 small god bud plants outside.

i went on a road trip with family to watch a game but i ended up getting too sick to go, what a disappointment, lol.

Nah… ya only get banned for being enthusiatic… being new doesnt factor in at :rofl:

Replying to yourself :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi, should I wash my pots?

Remember that nude centerfold scratch n sniff?

ok got it, wash best I can, no detergent.

And responding. Not crazy.

2 Likes

Some people stuff tons of plants into a 4x4 but 4 plants is what I go with. My last 4 were overcrowded in my 4x4 actually.

1 Like

When she answers herself that’s when we start to worry…

1 Like

@Jinglepot are these crosses u made from joti god buds ? i have a gods mac clone im tryna nurse back to life and mother out i got it from @MBVapester waiting on that smoke report from him :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t tell.me THAT WAS YOU!!! LOL