Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Only Fatty’s idren :jamaica:

Bombaclot

1 Like

LOL, yeah. They told me there was an 8500 model coming so that may be next. Just couldn’t resist trying those new bar style lights and 650 watts in a 4x4 will kill it. They were out of the 5x5 but this is better. Don’t want to take down my 2x4. Figuring multiple BOG strans this next run and I got a nice ViparSpectra light in it that they sent me :slight_smile:

1 Like

got me jealous mon irie

1 Like

Perfect. Ok good. I’m growing for just me, like JUST me. So 4 plants was more than I anticipated to get, first time, had no clue. Luckily I staggered. Now though, I’m so interested in new strains, crossing like I do my peppers, need to find friends to share :joy:. I moved back home after military and contractor years, and know… no one. 4 seemed right though. That’s what I will stick with. Thank you!

2 Likes

Indeed they are joti God!

1 Like

If you guys were still looking at mags during this time, I was probably 12 so no, it wasn’t.

2 Likes

All Fatty tiiings mi lyon

3 Likes

i went with there sp6500 cus i like to run long rows instead of square dementions i find it easier to work and water. an 8500 lol holy

1 Like

Nice!! Is there a certain time you should take a clone? Or can it be any time before mother dies?

1 Like

I have no joti God bud regs left, just my last clones, getting crossed woth a few males I’ve got chosen and sequestered in their own tents, my main man being DJ Short Blueberry male

1 Like

looking like a porcupine on steroids u not lyin

1 Like

@Jinglepot thanks. This is a hot topic.

1 Like

Definitely not off a dying plant if you can help it, healthier the plant healthier the clone.

That is so cool.

1 Like

That is the truth

1 Like

Welcome to OG I don’t know if welcomed you earlier or not it looks like you’re having fun and fitting in very well

1 Like

LOL, yeah, that’s what I said. I just want to try this new style. If nothing else it should be interesting.

1 Like

I guess my main question is, would you have time to sample and know you love the strain, or be better of growing and cloning the second?

1 Like

im sure it will be good read alot of reviews and watched a ton of runs under them. i think its perfect for a 4x4, just keep the canopy even and that light can do it job

1 Like

I ready. I like the style.

1 Like