Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Thank you. This has quickly become a passion of mine, so many questions. I’m absolutely adoring the feedback.

Take a couple cuts before you flip to flower is my preferred method. You can always reveg but that’s pretty time consuming

2 Likes

It might be because of your beautiful face. Lol Those nice green beautiful buds you have

I’m just joking people here love everybody. I’m happy for you

nah i like her face more than all yours :sunglasses:

That’s what I’m trying to get at. I do shave my beard every now and then

Got it. I would like to avoid reveg. I don’t have much space unless I move outside. I would NEED fertilizer and I don’t want that at all.

Enjoy it while you can, wont last forever haha.

1 Like

I didn’t mean fertilizer, I meant pesticides btw.

Clones can just sit on a bookshelf with a CFL so very easy to keep without any real space needed

I spoke to myself again, I’m new. Bugs here… They jump on my plants ASAP when outside. the humidity and temp here… it’s a rain forest. It’s a lot of work when I take them out for real sun.

He is right. I have a friend on another site. He will revenge all the time after his grow to get a clone off of it. Especially if it’s something that he liked or something he couldn’t get anymore.

I like clones better. They just seem to be so much stronger. But I do like the taproot that a seed has.

what about this handsome devil?

orang1

2 Likes

I took 2 plants out on my patio for 4-5 hours of beautiful sun, plants loved it! But came in with a slug, aphids, a caterpillar, spiders, those burrowing assholes that write their name in the leaves. It’s a mess. So I am sort of limited to 4 mature plants in the tent, it’s in my room where no one goes. I have other places I can set up for smaller grows, but there’s no point if not for just solid pollen harvesting and sharing seeds.

1 Like

I told you not to be sharing my picture like that

I can top that, lol.

2 Likes

Preferably during veg… not flowering… when mom is happy and growing!

I have that 5 ft auto just leaving veg! She is so sparse though that I don’t know I would want a clone yet.

But like said, clones can sit… so I would know quick.