Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I wonder if anyone else here using a photographic light meter?

3 Likes

I have a free PAR meter and itā€™s called Shane from Migro :joy:

Recommended

LUX meters measure the amount of usable light for humans while PAR meters measure a spectral range including how many photons fall on the the plants in 1 sec within that spectral range. The spectral range of a par meter is 400 to 700 nm

3 Likes

Feel free to give them my name! lol Thatā€™s awesome man. Good luck with the 6500, you never know.

2 Likes

Congratulations Doug I think you get it :facepunch:

also jealous of your hlg 600 with uv light bar want to get into the uvb and far red I think the second one is from what I understand they knock of some grow time and increase potency and all that

1 Like

My Pre-Dougā€™s Vacation dib seeds!! Lol

Plus a bonus pack!!! Just cause @DougDawson is awesome :star_struck:

11 Likes

This is a total shot in the dark but I need help with my memory. About a week ago I told someone that Iā€™d check to see if I had a strain you were looking for. I let it slip my mind when I got home and canā€™t remember who it was or what strain it was so searching wonā€™t work.
Whoever it was, or if you remember the conversation please remind me.
Sorry. Lately, if I donā€™t make notes, it didnā€™t happen.
:disappointed:

3 Likes

same here. iā€™d be lost without taking notes

4 Likes

lol youā€™re just not high enoughā€¦go roll one up and smokeā€¦ itā€™ll come to ya! :rofl: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

ā€˜Notesā€™? Another new food group! :smile: :+1:

Kidding, lol if not for notes, Iā€™d be lost! :wink: :sunglasses:

editā€¦ Iā€™m told thatā€™s one of the signs related to growing oldā€¦
ā€¦I wouldnā€™t know myselfā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

yeahā€¦ iā€™m getting up there in yearsā€¦

2 Likes

On bad days you could wear one of these. I do lol

4 Likes

And leave it blank!

4 Likes

Yeah, I just hate saying Iā€™m going to do something and then spacing it out. It doesnā€™t set right with me.

5 Likes

LOL, look ma, weed.

12 Likes

Damn, some nice bud growth there.

1 Like

Damnā€¦ I was gonna say something but forgot whatā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

That works too!

editā€¦ Iā€™m blaming it on the joint of Frankenstein we just got through smokingā€¦ It ainā€™t meā€¦

3 Likes

I really hate it when an idea comes, fleeting, and is brilliant and witty, and cracks ya upā€¦then itā€™s so ā€˜fleetingā€™, itā€™s gone by the time you think to type it in. :thinking: :smirk: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t know about thatā€¦ because I forgot what we were talking aboutā€¦ :thinking:

4 Likes

Early miss Iā€™m guessing a auto?

2 Likes