Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Oof, ya 4k vet bill is pretty rough to get sprung on ya. Last time I used a MH or HPS light was about 10-11 years ago when I had my medical card back then heh.

Sb3 and black snow.

1 Like

oh, i thought you were the guy running the apollo ape as well?

I got them going too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Funnyā€¦ last time I used them was also 10 yrs agoā€¦ been sitting downstairs since then. 3 x 400w, 5 x 250w, 2 x 250w HQIā€¦ Used to keep reeftanks

Yeah pup blew his ACL chasing groundhogsā€¦ the irony? We fix his blown all, but Iā€™ve had a blown atf ligament for 4 years nowā€¦ go figure!

1 Like

Just culled a couple male apes.

1 Like

@EugeneDebs420 any females left?

Lol at least the dog is trying to live his life to the fullest.

Heā€™s my only childā€¦ trust me,he lives life to the fullest for sure!!

1 Like

Slow ( and confusing) night here huh? lol Just 151 posts! Always at it I see there @DougDawson !! Awesome of you, forever giving out seeds, cuz! I had to start laughing at the first giveaway! Youā€™ve given out so many of the PPP that almost everyone has them! No one wanting to be grabby and letting others have a chance for them made for a hell of a confusing setup thoughā€¦ :rofl: BUT, simply awesome display of that OG spirit in here, with everyone willing to let the others have em! Also, as usual, congrats to the winners of the DDtrivia!

8 Likes

Are the Durban Poison and the CBD from you? Uncleā€¦? Could they be? lol!

It was you!!! A thousand thanks!! Lovely!! Feel like a big kid!! LOL!! Iā€™m swamped with beans! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Purple tastes like purple Koolaid. The ingredients? Sugar, water, purple!

Sometimes itā€™s fun to just play for the sport of it :smile: Plus you gotta flex on everyone once in a while!

Morning all!

3 Likes

Morning all my fellow OGers! @Qtip thank you for the kind offer/suggestion last night that I get those PPP seeds. Very OG of you, however I was in the same boat and didnā€™t want to be greedy as I should be on the list to receive already :blush: plus after my wife seeing me get frustrated trying to get the answer typed, she decided to distract me before bed!!:wink:

10 Likes

Ahh. .I see who the REAL winner was now!

5 Likes

Lol, yeah it was interesting. Should have seen it coming with so many signed up for these PPP already.

5 Likes

hopefuly no one double dips considering the ~150 signupsā€¦
a year ago, seemed like PPP pollen was flowing everywhere.

1 Like

Morning boys and girls.

Hope everyone enjoys this fine Thursday.

2 Likes

If most people are like the ones who were on last night, I doubt there will be double dippers. Many were aware they were signed up for fall box, already getting em from elsewhere and said ā€œlet someone else have at 'emā€.

Actually impressed me last night, @DougDawson almost had to beg people to take them. LOL.

7 Likes

So far the only ones to show sex were 2 male apes. Theyā€™re hanging out in my shower right now.

I went and looked up and down the ppp seed list and couldnā€™t find my name. If I have signed up for seed run, please disregard as I have won the amazing, signature, bespoke, small batch PPP seeds last night! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like