Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I just figured people would want more seeds at once to make it worth their while. The 7 auto seeds are still available.

2 Likes

Well id be down if no one else is jumping on them I guess. Not a big deal either way though at all.

1 Like

well, I will grow them and be happy to have another Satty !!!

:peace_symbol: -

5 Likes

They are yours. Pm me an address.

3 Likes

Might fine of you @Greasy!

4 Likes

@Greasyā€¦the way OG was ALWAYS meant to be, take a bow, indeed!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Agreed
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Yep thatā€™s pretty sweet deal @Greasy mighty OG of you looks like I was a little late to the party but thatā€™s cool thanks for the heads up @rootfarmer. Now donā€™t be teasing you know thatā€™s my weakness. @MoBilly shoot me your addy I got some Vietnamese s*** that I think you might like.

5 Likes

Congrats @bassman5420, Nice score. @Greasy, very generous of you! OG TO THE CORE! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Awesome offer from @YoBigdaddy !!!

there you go - being the OGā€™s OG !!!

:

2 Likes

I got you Brother - OverGrow is the only way

1 Like

Damn Iā€™ll take you up on the 60 day blueberry if still available!

I tried to sit on my hands last time but what the hell :smile:

1 Like

beautiful and just wow, when you become a better grower I canā€™t wait

I tried to give it to you on my journal bud! Next time go with your gut instinct and claim it on the spot!

2 Likes

hit me with an addy and you will have some Blueberry soon

:peace_symbol: -

1 Like

How big does a 60 day Blueberry get ?

So just an update for you all, I ordered that Quantum Par Meter yesterday around lunch time. Dam thing showed up today. All I can say is wow, thatā€™s impressive.

7 Likes

Thats pretty damn quick!

1 Like

Yeah, some place called The Indoor Farmer. Never bought anything from them before but I am amazed that they got it to my door in around 24 hours.

1 Like

Well dibs please if Iā€™m not too late!

1 Like