Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

right there with you !

• know he called the S60 and BB Auto, but I’m really not sure what ones are called Auto or not-
    I got text of the initials he puts on the tubes…
1 Like

Mark’s Blueberries
Mark’s Bubblegum
Mark’s Green Headband
Mark’s Master Kush
Mark’s Sour Lemon
Mark’s Super 80

these are all listed as autos… that I have…

plus a couple more I didn’t find the names right off the bat

Mark himself told me they need to be triggered, I’m assuming he meant all of them when I told him what I had…

3 Likes

BOO ON MARK. Definitely not autos

Naw…don’t ‘boo’ him lol he’s ok really and the prices are damn good! It’s just not what I’m in such dire need of atm. Good strains and under normal circumstances, I’d be happy…ish

mainly because in a way…they’re the best of both worlds. I’d be able to let them grow as long as I wanted in order to take clones and let them get bushy aka training… then ‘trigger’ them to be the fast finish they really are

3 Likes

I guess the big issue is he continues to list them as autos, he should really stop that. I have spoken to him and he is a really nice guy, just odd he keeps calling them autos. Perhaps calling them a 50/50 or something would make more sense.

4 Likes

read my edit above ya

1 Like

Once I put 'em out in the Trade Winds, I have ZERO control which direction the currents go!! SUPER Thanks for hollering at me, OG Move if I ever saw one!!! Rest easy, Bro, no harm, no foul. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

any other day,… up until I went into this true Auto thing, I’d suck them babies up and like I said be happy-ish! lol

2 Likes

As you now know, TRUE Autos are a great "fill in’ between harvests, some putting out bulked monsters. Grow on, Bro, grow on!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh I hear you, it’s just about labeling them right. Fast finish doesn’t make them autos. Mark has pumped out some great genetics so I am sure the strains are nice. If it were me I would call them fast finishers or something. Someone unsuspecting might end up outgrowing their tent vegging them too long since they are waiting for them to flower on their own. That would be my biggest concern with calling them autos.

4 Likes

Yep… that’s the plan once I get right with what i got going on here. Next year lol then the Autos I have will take their place between my photos :smile: :sunglasses:
If i still got them by then, the ones from Mark will be used.

2 Likes

Ok it’s time for me to get offline and be with my honey! lol cyas good people of OG tomorrow!

6 Likes

Have a great night brother, all the best to the Mrs.

1 Like

That’s where I stand on it. Disclose the information that people need to know up front and clear instead of calling them autoflowers.

My Blueberry autos from Mark went something like 85 days because I was running them under 12/12 but from what I’ve been hearing lately is that you just trigger them for a couple weeks and turn back to 18/6 or 20/4 for the remainder. I’m gonna have to give this a whirl and see how it goes

2 Likes

Yeah but than it’s not an autoflower. The only thing that makes an auto is it automatically flowers with no light change due to Ruderalis gene, if it doesn’t do that, it’s not an auto. Doesn’t mean the strain won’t be great, just can’t be called an auto.

6 Likes

The auto means automatic.

1 Like

I agree that they shouldn’t be labeled as autos. The first real auto I experienced was the Ghost Rose from Reikox

1 Like

Just got my spirit train today @Sebring and a big package from @DougDawson. Thank you once again, we CAN over grow the planet!:seedling: :earth_africa:

4 Likes

Ditto here… Always fun finding a little pack of sunshine in the mailbox!

Thanks!

2 Likes