Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I think this was on Johnny autos thread

1 Like

There was a cicada in my grapefruit tree. It was hard to water itā€™s so loud.

i liked the grape ape at 2ish minutes. i remember scraping resin from my bowl one too many times. it was a sad time.

1 Like

I do a 4 step wash before drying.

Bucket 1 = H202 (1gallon H202 @3% + 3 gallons water)
Bucket 2 = 4 gallons water + 1 cup baking soda + 1 cup lemon juice
Bucket 3 = 5 gallons water (wash 1)
Bucket 4 = 5 Gallons water (wash 2, slightly cooler water)

Bucket 1 is a must if you think you have any powdery mildew; but 2-4 should do ya for any debris and things gathered on the plants through itā€™s life cycle.

3 Likes

Did they spray in flower? I canā€™t imagine neem oil smoke tasting to good, stuff smells like fermented garlic and onion. Doesnā€™t wash out with water either.

1 Like

not sureā€¦ very possible thoughā€¦

on the same note, is there anything else or better to use against spider mites and other mites bugs?!

Captain Jacks works for me

1 Like

@Pigeonman, with the lemon juice. is that bottled juice? fresh squeezed ? does it matter?

1 Like

is Captain Jacks something that can be used in flower if mites are found during flower?

I donā€™t use it in flower , but I always use it 3 rounds b4 flower & never had a problem so far

1 Like

Captain jacks has Spinosad, donā€™t think that should go on something you will ingest; for sure not in flower.

1 Like

and THIS is why i love OG!! i ask for a little help, and within Minutes, i am flooded with great advice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :pray: :peace_symbol: True OG at itā€™s Best!!

2 Likes

I made some of this, have used it outside. Same as safers/ bonners soap

2 Likes

Did it work good ?

I use bottled. Youā€™d be shocked at what comes off your outdoors especially if you live in a city.

2 Likes

Took down the thrips really well on Virginia creeper and aphids on currant bush were decimated. I sprayed it on my outdoor cannabis but had no bugs (yet).

2 Likes

thanks bud. do you do a simple one time dip in each? and what about after. any special or different drying? or shake off access water and hang?

1 Like

I completely submerge in bunches and swoosh things around for 30sec to 1min depending on how bad things are. A wash is shorter than a deep cleaning for things like pm or sprays.

I lift and shake gently to get as much fluid out of the buds before going into the next bucket.

After i let it all sit on a rack until it all stops dripping, then onto my drying rack with no changes needed to my drying routine.

4 Likes

thanks for all the info! huge help!! :pray: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes