FREE Seeds! Get them before they're gone!

Hey could I get a pack of seeds to I love watching them germinate and then plant them

3 Likes

I’m down for sure, excited to see some new genetics.

2 Likes

Please, count me in too! 2 giveaways in one day. You’re so generous @deep_rob.

3 Likes

I also posted in your other thread about the free black×champagne seeds. I would be honoured to receive a pack of either the black×champagne or the silver haze hybrid, which ever you had left if possible. And thanks again for kind offer.

2 Likes

Silver Pearl is such a hardy strain. Great indoors and out. I’m definitely interested @deep_rob and would be happy to toss you some seeds of my pollen chucks as well.

Any pictures of some of the ladies?

Very nice of you

Swampy

5 Likes

If im not to late I’d love to try some out don’t care witch maybe the shorter of the two

2 Likes

Count me in please, if still possible. Tropical outdoor space is going to be available soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Any one :point_up: pack of the two you’re giving up would be awesome @deep_rob… thanks for the great :+1: offer.!
Gaz

2 Likes

If there is a space will be awesome and mahalo nui loa for your generosity cheers and happy growing

1 Like

These sound awesome! Hope I don’t miss the boat!

2 Likes

Dude, the volume of responses is amazing…I didnt expect this at all… I havent released genes and took a label public since i closed hell fire seeds in 2004… my genes are old and have no chemdawg in them… i was like, nobody will want these dinosaur beans, they’re so outdated… Boy, was I wrong!
Much love to all of y’all, for giving us a shot!

We’ll get your beans out starting July 1st! Thanks again! Cheers!

13 Likes

yeah, these are x-mas tree bushey sativas. top n train works. sog too but get them off early.

4 Likes

They sound dam good bro, i love smoking sats during the day/evening and as long as they are tameable and don’t take 9 months (long story) i’ll grow them. I also really like the sound of that black your running too so If you think the black would suit my indoor setup better (and if can spare some). I’ll leave it up to you pal. Good luck and best wishes for your relaunch :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@kushyhaze this may be the place you need to be brother. He needs good genetics for after he runs the genetics I could spare

3 Likes

SOMEBODY GIVE THE MAN A TROPHY both of the above quotes have me getting very enthusiastic and excited, and credit to you @deep_rob Sounds exactly my cup of tea :clap:

6 Likes

Hey Cola bud,
I’ll stick an extra 5 x C99/Rom x Jesus og for your pal in with the ones i send you…
It’ll be nearer the end of the week i send em ok :ok_hand: bro…
Gaz.

Hey @deep_rob, if you’re able to… can you please let me try the indica leaning cross you have, i think the genetics in this sound what id like/need…!
Excellent giveaway bud… thanks.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Absolute legend mate he will get them I see him daily now pretty much now. He will be most grateful. He’s not quite as hooked on OG yet but it’s taking hold slowly

6 Likes

I was out of state for the weekend but if you have any left, I would love to try your genes.

2 Likes

This topic continues here:

1 Like