Fresh Beans ! Free Beans ! šŸ˜

MMH x Orange Grove sounds interesting would love to give some a go also if still available

2 Likes

There still should be some availableā€¦:smiley:

Alot of the MMH seeds have a small crack in them. I think this is typical of the strain, so Iā€™m not sure how many Iā€™m going to have. We will see in a couple days ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Unless yā€™all want some of the cracked onesā€¦they are viable, just going to dry out quickly. Not sure I could get them to you in time.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I thought this picture was funnyā€¦ran out of beer so I had vodka and starburstsā€¦:rofl:. Thatā€™s the empty starburst wrapper in the cornerā€¦You can imagine my night shuckingā€¦:wink:

Kinda thinking bout putting it in the picture of the monthā€¦but then again thatā€™s probably just the starbursts :interrobang: :grin:

12 Likes

Iā€™m going to cut it off for nowā€¦maybe in the next 15 thoughā€¦:thinking:

Anyway once I get everything shucked counted and organized, weā€™ll see whatā€™s up with some moreā€¦

Have a good day everyone!

5 Likes

So I said I was going to cut it off in my last post. Tizz true! However, I am going to make a wiki for those that still would like these or the F2sā€¦ Iā€™m sure you saw the MMH x Orange Groveā€¦

Bā€™cuz you like free beansā€¦:wink:

1. @Kabuddha :us:
  2. @Carty :us:
  3. @503BudMan :us:
  4. @ix3u :us:
  5. @Kgrim
  6. @Kronnkk :us:
  7. @Tao :us:
  8. @MonasticDank :canada:
  9. @Yetigrows :canada:
  10. @Smooth :us:
  11. @A-Loc :us:
  12. @Jameslax
  13. @Kasper0909
  14. @BuckeyeBeanz
  15. @donuchee
  16. @MotaMan :us:
  17. @BudWhisperer :us:

Have a good day!!!

19 Likes

Good to add to it? I couldnā€™t tell by reading the post, but didnā€™t want to miss out :crazy_face:

Edit: Iā€™ve gotta be missing somethingā€¦ Your post is 40 minutes old with only 4, including myself, with you at the top of the listā€¦

2 Likes

ā€¦ :eyes:

Haha, I signed up on the wiki at the top because I hadnā€™t noticed there was a whole thread (I googled the parents and thought ā€œhell yaā€)ā€¦ kinda explains why there werenā€™t a bazillion other people trying to hop on at the same time!

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ve got some of those coming or Iā€™d be on the list.

1 Like

Just a heads up to everyoneā€¦MMH is a particularly long flowering strain, I only ran it 10 weeks to get the seeds. The cross to the Orange Grove however, should cut it down in a portion of the F1 crossā€¦:grin:

MMH ā€“ pull up to your Hawaiian creekā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ Orange Grove ā€” you get it right?, I donā€™t need to spell it out, :thinking:!!

Soā€¦youā€™re saying they are both perennials, right?

10 Likes

Iā€™d love some beans if theyā€™re still available

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome cross man :call_me_hand::pray:

2 Likes

Soā€¦ I have been thinkingā€¦ I got a ton of my wifeā€™s plants x MMH. So, if interested parties would like some please PM me with inquiresā€¦

My wifeā€™s, is a sativa dom plant that will put branches into flower in veg conditions when the branches are bentā€¦ So you sit in your recliner and bend branches as you see fitā€¦they are going to flower while the main plant doesnā€™tā€¦:grin::grin::exploding_head:

11 Likes

I may already have some of these coming actually. If so please take me off. :grin:

1 Like

Wth? thatā€™s crazy!!

1 Like

Yeah I know rightā€¦she put a lot of work into itā€¦:smiley:

5 Likes

Just a little update on the MMH x Orange Grove cross. These are the testers I threw downā€¦ If all goes well they will be F2d :grin:

Photo orientation is offā€¦far left plant isnā€™t the cross ā€¦

ā€“ 40oz cup hempy style. 95% perlite, 5% miracle grow top layer.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s something Iā€™d have to see :joy:

2 Likes

Looking good @Kabuddha!

1 Like

So I figured this info would be appreciatedā€¦

These plants didnā€™t finish but the Orange Grove smells like Orange Pez candy and the MMH is all over the place with spice, musk, and believe it or not (I got) strong Mango smell.

I would say the OG could go another month and well, the MMH, well finish that babyā€¦ babyā€¦it ainā€™t your SSDD!!!

Bout 8 weeks are on them Iā€™d say. Trichs were all clear at harvest, maybe cloudy on the OG.

6 Likes