Fresh Beans ! Free Beans ! šŸ˜

Thank you for this update.
Sounds like everyone is in for a pleasant surprise with both these crosses.
Iā€™m outta likes for a while :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Happy 4/20 broā€¦:herb::v:t4::blush:

2 Likes

Just wanted to post another updateā€¦still working on getting everything organizedā€¦

The orange grove is suuuuper hoppy. You all are in for a real treat!!! Smoke still to primi for a decent report though.

I mean suuper hoppyā€¦made for a super smooth drink last night.

:grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

Hey growing the mango Maui haze how were germination times? I put mine in soil about 5 days ago and I know they could take 5-7 more days to even pop up but Iā€™m getting antsy

1 Like

Well mine popped in a day or twoā€¦so good germ timesā€¦

Ive been busy for a month or so, had to leave the last grow with familyā€¦I am thinking I will F2 the MMH x OG and send those outā€¦lost half of the beans movingā€¦I might send a bunch to @JustSumTomatoes and let him do with them what he wantsā€¦

Left those badass Ancestral Skunk with familyā€¦:wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like some killer crosses!

You have gall and nerve to keep posting after you ran off and failed testing requirements. Nobody in their right mind should even TRUST any seed you do, youā€™ve proven yourself untrustworthy and the shit you put through @G-paS to send you the co-op packs is crazy and inconsiderate. Personally I think youā€™ve worn out your welcome trying to get so many seeds from other members, with sob stories. Youā€™re pathetic :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

The name caught my attention lol. Iā€™ve noticed a few strains with Mango in the name, only ever grew out some Mango Kush.
Awesome work guys!

So some unfortunate newsā€¦I lost all my overgrow gear, including all the seeds I just producedā€¦so no MMH. Had them all nice and secured in thermoses in a cooler, and then left the cooler in the parking garage of my new placeā€¦yeah they disappeared. Sorry about that :pensive:ā€¦Iā€™m very bummed myself, had some awesome gear in there and it represented almost a years worth of my time and efforts.

Bro you are not original OGā€¦dankmaster from original OG was my friend. You are not himā€¦further your hyperatensiveness to fraudsters seems to point the finger at youā€¦

Iā€™m not one for negativity and strive to be a nice decent guyā€¦ and I donā€™t have time to access OG too often anymore so Iā€™m going to leave it at thatā€¦

1 Like

Lost or sold? :wink:
I can not help but wonder.

You did @OriginalDankmaster96 just like you did me.
Grabbed the seeds and ran.
I feel the same way he does.
I felt the need to say something as well.

I wonder how many other giving members you have done like this?
I tried to tell folks there was something not right about you.
But
I did give you a chance to try and redeem yourself but that never happened.
Now I wonder how many folks you were able to scam in the last year? :thinking:
Maybe I should have spoken up sooner.

Do you already have another sock puppet account on here?
I think you do, that is why you donā€™t post on this account that much anymore.
This account has been exposed.

We will find you again, and we will root you out like all the other rats in this place.
Tell your story walkinā€™ buddy.
Goodbye.

@toastyjakes
You may want to keep your eyes open for this one in the future.

:poop:

15 Likes

Double post.