Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Are you sure??? I mean, I’d obv make some seeds amd pay it back/forward :wink:

3 Likes

:100: glad to give it up you do so much for the community got plenty of other stuff I can go through between what I got and the fall box coming up :blush: @Jinglepot

5 Likes

Right on brotha! Think I’ll move these up and run them alongside my Northern Lights directly after my Holy Crack seedrun!

4 Likes

Anything you ever see of mine that tickles your fancy, just gimme a shout!

4 Likes

And that is that. Haha. Awesome!! Ill DM you guys and ask for addys over the next day or so. Thanks!

@DesertHeartGardens way to be an amazing, and generous, OG’er!

@sardinebags the list is full now my friend. Sorry about that. :pensive:

9 Likes

Sorry for being late, but these are going out Friday morning!

19 Likes

Thanks sooo much @DefNSmokn ! Beans arrived safe and sound! You threw some extra goodies in there too!?! They sound delicious! TY

:green_heart::v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

11 Likes

Glad to hear they landed safe! :v::v:

2 Likes

You guys should find some amazing plants in that batch. I’m growing one of defnsmokin tombstone f2s rn I’m in week 5 of flower the plant has trooped the whole way.

5 Likes

Those plants look beautiful! Very nice colors to them @DefNSmokn
The buds look very solid and frosty :slight_smile:

1 Like

A big thanks to @DefNSmokn, your package arrived!

3 Likes

Many thanks as well the eagle has landed…I’ll post up when I get to run them. Peace sdd420

2 Likes

And extra thanks for the tombstone f2. Tk x Stardawg sounds incredible…

3 Likes

I just picked up my pkg! Thanks again @DefNSmokn, I really can’t wait to run tha Dawg.
Tombstone F2’s? Thank you for that as well :pray:t5:
Are the GDP x Tombstone tha same ?

3 Likes

The Tombstone f2 are not the same as the GDP x Tombstone. I usually send the Tombstone F2s to people as extras. As i was making everybodies packages, I ran out of ready to go flips of Tombstone but had a flip of the GDP ready to go.

8 Likes

Smoking a nice joint of this Fritterdawg, and its really cmong on strong with the Green Apple taste, some sort of sharp chemical fume/gas lingers on the tongue afterwards, very tasty.

33 Likes

Green apple terps are some of the best I’ve come across the mouth feel on the smoke is just so good one of those you go back for another hit or two just for the taste :drooling_face:

8 Likes

and its frosty and purple, shiiiit

6 Likes

Its super good for sure! Very lingering taste, and like you said, keeps you coming back for little tastes even after youve had your lungs filled.

5 Likes

Yeah shes got purple in her, but she keeps her bright green in the buds as well, the leaves turn dark purple/black. Definitely a keeper

8 Likes