Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Someone spilt the sugar nice fade props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

So I definitely did not get the seed production i had hoped for, im not sure if i should have came back and hit it with pollen again or just waited another few days for more pistils but i only have 7 full packs of ten seeds to give away. Maybe the pollen isnt all the viable anymore… im not sure. I feel bad bc i wanted to have more but this is what have atm.

So ill put up a sign up list later today, sorry i dont have enough to just give to everybody.

8 Likes

Stuff happens, maybe someone receiving these can do another repro.

5 Likes

25 Likes

Yeah, that would be awesome. I dont have problem coming back and popping the 6 seeds im keeping and finding a male from there to do another seed run, but that wont be for a year or more most likely.

9 Likes

What beautiful plants! Nice work. I found that hitting a second time helps for seed production, but at least you got some! Don’t feel bad, it’s that many more seeds than there were! Well done!

10 Likes

Keep on rockin’!
Gonna be some good smoke.
Nice work.

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAND i forgot to come back and put up a sign up sheet today. Ok. Alarm is being set. Sign up sheet goes up tomorrow, Monday at 5pm PT. Sorry about that. My bad

8 Likes

Alarm set!

3 Likes

Can I be pre added cause chances are I’ll forget by tomorrow. Lol

4 Likes

FritterDawg F2 Sign Up

1. @DJSF
  2. @Indoornesian
  3. @Tejas
  4. @ShiskaberrySavior
  5. @Sdd420
  6. @204medismoke
  7. @Jinglepot

Sorry there isnt more, i had over 150 seeds from the first run with 3 females so there should be some out there already. Anyways, here we go. Please dont add more. Thanks!

12 Likes

Thanks for doing this @DefNSmokn ! Those plants look gorgeous! I wish I could get my phone to take pictures like that! :green_heart:

:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

Right on man I applaud your timing, you said 5 and was a little early. The pics of your plants made me sleep in the line! I appreciate the beans 4sho!!! Hopefully I get to run em for repro and help spread these.

4 Likes

Thanks for offering these up!

4 Likes

No problem guys, happy to share! Especially since im getting good apple terps from this one, hopefully that carries into the f2s!

8 Likes

I am impressed and happy to be able to get these. Super awesome of you. Thanks

2 Likes

i will toss my name in the hat if no one has claimed the rest yet. looks like you got some good quality out of them

2 Likes

are there any still available? they sounds delicious

2 Likes

Ugh, I set my alarm amd everything… still snoozed right passed this, lmao

2 Likes

You can have my spot bud :+1: @Jinglepot

5 Likes