Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Damn, making me really want to pop a few of the ones ya sent me lol.

7 Likes

You should. Lol.

3 Likes

How long have you cured it?

3 Likes

Its been in a grove bag at 58% for about 2 weeks or so.

5 Likes

So it will continue to improve.

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn the Fritter Dawgs arrived! And an added bonus! Thanks Pal I’ll post these as I run them with my Northern Lights next run!
@DesertHeartGardens thanks for your generosity Bud!! I’ll do ya’s proud :wink::grin:

11 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear they made it to the north! Tag me when you do of you remember!

7 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes

I just started the sweets by greenpoint… still have seeds left from them… looks good man… but I just can’t go to a company that uses predatory business tactics… I bought my beans when I was unaware… just cannot forgive a thing like exposing someone online… it happened to me as well with growgreen mi. Just watch out for people like this… they act like friends when all in all couldn’t be more of an enemy… anyway… nice grow though… looking great man!! Your skills are the important aspect either way… and for that my friend I say bravo :clap: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Did the same for me. I love this guy lol

1 Like

Can’t wait to move to pop the beans you sent and see what I get

1 Like

@DefNSmokn got a nice little envelope today thanks for the fritter and surprise tombstone beans :slight_smile: much love

2 Likes

It all begins now…

2 Likes

My bad those were the 2 zeppolis I’m growing these are the fritter dawgs

6 Likes

Looking good!! Keep us updated on them babies if you remember!

5 Likes

boy oh boy this grow is only about 4 weeks in and it’s been turbulent and these plants for sure tell the tale. Just transplanted yesterday.It’s been a lot of moving parts(literally I had to move hence the disappearance of the green carpet and new equipment arriving but none at the same time😂) only thing I’m waitin on now is my new tent and light

8 Likes

So the weird one outgrew it’s mutation ?

1 Like

Yea all the new growth has been normal

2 Likes

Everything finally arrived now they can be happy as they should be

9 Likes

Awesome! Looking nice!

2 Likes