Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

9 Likes

Ok so I thought about it for a while then came to the conclusion that I’m gonna put another fritter dawg in and see how it catches up with the rest since I plan on vegging these a little longer to accommodate their rough start not to mention the one fritter dawg that’s left just lost a limb lol

9 Likes

Sweet! The zeps and FD that are left look great!

2 Likes

Did some lst today

8 Likes

Coming along nicely, way to look out for canopy control props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks man hopefully I finish strong

We have liftoff on fritter dawg number 1.2 lol

14 Likes

It’s crazy everything look good now but these plants are comin up on 7 weeks old. Should i give ‘em a few more weeks to veg? I do have a 2nd tent when I need to separate the 3 from the baby for a while. Or should I flip them on the 4th?

10 Likes

I guess it all depends on how big you want them ending up . I’ll try for 2 ft and end up with 4/5 ft plants. Flip at 4 ft end at 8 .

2 Likes

Ok so I’m gonna give them some more time. I know the question might sound a little dumb but every time I’ve grown prior to this time it was time restricted cause I was living with someone else. I always went into grows with specific deadlines due to that cutting flower times all kinds of bs then the first time I grew photoperiods I accidentally starved them for 3 weeks in flower(switched nutes and drastically underfed) this is only my 2nd photoperiod run and I deprived them of air circulation for 3 weeks and light for 3 days while I was packing my shit to move just couldn’t wait to pop the beans from @DefNSmokn lol

2 Likes

I f***** around and broke another branch on the fritter dawg :man_facepalming:t5:Zeppolis looking good tho

8 Likes

Well, its good stress testing anyways. Lol. Your gonna have some huge buds on those remaining branches! They all look very good!

5 Likes

@DefNSmokn That’ll be a first :pray:t5:…I’m putting in the work tho

9 Likes

FD 1.2 looking good

6 Likes

I am out of likes atm brother but that lil one is looking good from here!

5 Likes

Got a pile of Fritterdawg x Tombstone seeds ready to go. Will post pictures in the near future.

4 Likes

Like they’re crossed?

Yeah, both from DefNSmokn. Fritterdawg dad had sour apple smell, Tombstone mom is Chem/Lime.

3 Likes

Oh my :drooling_face::joy: can’t wait to see that one

1 Like

She’ll (:crossed_fingers:t5::pray:t5:) be 2 weeks Thursday

11 Likes