Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Thanks man, i appreciate that! They are pretty dialed in seemingly, im just wondering how long shes gonna take to mature… these Stardawg strains really like to take their slow, sweet time.

2 Likes

Some slick frost rails coming in on this Sour Lime pheno. Man these plants are stinky and super frosty!!

Also, bean production is on overload… literally! Ive never seen a bean be made like this before.

I will have an interesting update for us in the am…

16 Likes

Great looking plants and great growing skills!
:seedling:

1 Like

So ive had my first Hermaphrodite from GPS, it could have been from being left in the 1 gal pot, idk. But it was caught early and removed. It was the last plant i put in to flower, and she didnt appreciate something. So we are back down to 3 females in the tent, and one outside.

14 Likes

What week of flower?

1 Like

It was probably about week 3ish

1 Like

The wifes zdawg is week 3 so I guess I’ll give them a look lol

2 Likes

Thats all the further along it was, in the back left corner. It was put in a couple weeks after the others.

10 Likes

I have 2 alien punch and 2 zeppoli going about 2 weeks in flower.

1 Like

Day 43 of flower. The bottom right plant is more full of seeds than i ever intended, oh well. I stuck a couple Tomahawk clones in there to make room in the other tent.

20 Likes

They are coming along great :+1:

3 Likes

Frosty, so frosty :yum::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

I took these pics 2 days ago. Im loving these plants. The tent reeks like unholy sweet n sour. The big momma is starting to turn purple, and 2/3 are getting purple in the buds as well. Very apple fritter looking colors.

16 Likes

Day 52 Flower

The F2 beans must be ready, bc this one started germinating on the plant. Haha i popped it off and put it in some coco. We will see what happens.

I also popped a ripe seed from a preflower calyx, and stuck it in the pot with mom. After 2 days she has started to germ so we should have a seedling or two in a couple days.

All 3 are moved to plain tap water to finish on.

Chem/sour/gas pheno

Sour Lime pheno

Sour Apple pheno

22 Likes

I’m very confused, did you pollen chuck on these girls, or all they all FemBoys?

You said f2 so I’m assuming it was a fritter-dawg x Fritter dawg?

2 Likes

I kept two males, pulling them from the tent before they started to drop alot of pollen, going back after collecting some pollen and select pollinating a couple branches on the plants. So yes, they are F2 regs.

Post # 63 shows the males in pollen collection

7 Likes

Nice, I’m sure they are stankin

1 Like

Stanky for sure! Once i get plants chopped and beans counted ill make a sign up for however many packs i have.

7 Likes

FritterDawgs at 8 weeks.

Sour Lime/Gas Pheno

Sour/Chem/Gas pheno

Sour Apple/Gas pheno

25 Likes

Dibs lol This was a damn good run dude! that sour lime be calling my name!

1 Like