Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Beautiful. Definitely some different phenos, looks like you got a good sample of the parents

1 Like

Those are some frosty looking buds. Love the hints of purple!

Does the sour apple pheno really smell like apples? Can’t say that I have ever smelled any apple terps in nug thus far…

Finish strong,

:robot:

1 Like

Yes, the Sour Apple pheno does really have some Apple terps, its like a green apple candy smell, but something is off about it. Lol like a box of melted crayons, with a green apple twang to it. Its weird. Lol

6 Likes

I can attest to that. I had one called Baboon Wine that was undeniably sour green apple candy terps.
Your plants look awesome and it sounds like you have some loud terps going @DefNSmokn . Happy harvest!:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Really great job @DefNSmokn

2 Likes

Thank you Doug! :v::v:

1 Like

Day 64 flower

Sour Apple Pheno is moving to dark tonight.

19 Likes

Ive got a few of these F2 packs i can giveaway if theres enough interest…. Ill check back in a short while and see what it looks like.

18 Likes

Those turned out great bro! Looking forward to a smoke report on both phenos after the cure.

I’d pop some f2s for sure this fall, after I empty out some tents.

3 Likes

Right on! So the first pack will go to @OGBohab! Send me your deets in DM and ill get these packaged up and sent out this week.

5 Likes

4 packs left everybody, claim yours with a “Dibs”!

4 Likes

My next runs are booked up but cool of you to share :v:

2 Likes

Damn, was already thinking of throwing a dibs on your other cross lol. Making fire left and right :+1:

…Dibs? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Do you want them run soon? I’m interested in apple and lime, but won’t have time for a while yet.

Also, don’t let me undercut the folks who frequent this thread all the time.
:+1:

3 Likes

Ill send you both, ill also report back on smells in a lite bit haha.

3 Likes

Nah, these are gifts for you guys on OG. I will have a few more packs to give in another week or so. Run them when you want.

Just make sure to say dibs… lol

7 Likes

Im gonna get a package built up for you, ill message you about it in detail later. :v:

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll dibs then.
Thank you! :+1:

2 Likes

Dm the addy!

2 Likes

2 more packs left.

3 Likes