Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Dibs, If you are okay to send it across borders I’ll be more than happy to grow them brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
I’ll understand otherwise :wink:

2 Likes

Cannabis has no borders, haha. Its no problem to send them your way! Just dm me!

2 Likes

1 final pack left! Who is getting it?

2 Likes

dibs me if madeit

2 Likes

I don’t like gu at all but those look nice n dank

3 Likes

Last pack goes to @204medismoke! Awesome! Send me a dm and ill get these all mailed out this week!

3 Likes

Yeah, Gu is Gu lol. He takes care of me though by sending me free packs of seeds to test, next strain is Black Domina/87 Hashplant X GG4. Theyre calling it “Old School Glue”, i cant wait to grow that.

12 Likes

Beautiful work @DefNSmokn :raised_hands::fire::point_up::point_up:!

One thing is good that he didn’t take your picture without giving you the credit this time :raised_hands:!!

Once again beautiful work !

4 Likes

I think he has used my Fritterdawgs on Instagram about 4 times in the last week and a half. Lol

Thanks @Swe-can

7 Likes

@OGBohab @bassman5420 @204medismoke @potpotpot i have mailed your FritterDawgs!

@alwaysnoob my small town mail/copy/fax shop was having issues with your addy, i will go the main USPS branch in a few days and get it sent then. One way or the other, beans are coming to you!!

8 Likes

thanks man. much appreciated again

1 Like

Hell ya bud thanks! Should be fun to see what they will give :+1:

1 Like

Boss! Thank you again! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks brother, your efforts are much appreciated :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

The last FritterDawg came down a couple days ago. Suuuuper gassy

Had a smoke sample of the Sour Apple pheno. Absolutely taste the green apple, among some nice sour tones. Good heavy hitter, buzzes similar to Sour Diesel. Heavy behind the eyes, kind of dumb-stoned feel, but still have motivation to get shit done… good stuff

30 Likes

Super frosty dude! :snowman_with_snow: Really nice!

3 Likes

Hell ya looks glorious!

2 Likes

Agreed. Very nicely done.

2 Likes

Thank you guys!

2 Likes

I see no flower/plant material, only tricomes…
Looking :fire::fire::fire:, brother…

1 Like