Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Hey cool. I had a couple of them on this past run myself. I had never seen that shit before either.

1 Like

@DefNSmokn Looks like I got a little package with some Fritter-Dawg in it earlier! Thanks a ton for letting everyone get in on these, should make for some fun indeed :+1:

1 Like

So i had originally picked Old School Glue for the next test strain, but for some reason that didnt happen, Gu messaged me and apologized for the mix up, Old School Glue isnt ready for a little bit yet so i picked Gooey Glue instead. Landed in my mail box 3 days later, earlier today. Ill start a journal for this tomorrow or so.

16 Likes

Should be interesting to see how these turn out :+1:

god dazamn!

5 Likes

I just smoked half a bowl of some and its got me feeling toasty for 9:30am lol

4 Likes

1st picture is Fritterdawg F2, 2nd is Tombstone F2 courtesy of DefNSmoke. Gonna see how I like the Tombstone and probably run all the crosses after.

11 Likes

Awesome! Sounds like a stacked deck there! Got me excited

3 Likes

Same, hoping to get some lime phenos. I’ll keep you all posted here.

1 Like

Seeds received in mail today brother @DefNSmokn
Thanks a lot for your efforts brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Im glad they made it! :fire::fire:

1 Like

Dibs…or am I too late lol

2 Likes

Too late, or way to early! It appears as if you signed up and immediately posted dibs. My curiosity is peeked with how did this happen :thinking:
Anyway, welcome to OG @Thats_bank hopefully you find your way around this community :pray:t5:

7 Likes

In a nutshell…realized I had to sign up to post. Normally I just come through to soak up information

3 Likes

LOL it is what is, the kid wants beans! Welcome to OG!
I do have a pack left to spare, im getting pretty low.

I do have some leftover pollen in the fridge, and a clone of the Lime/Gas keeper in flower now so i will make more to give away to those who want some. So if you send me your addy in DM, ill get a pack out to you.

Anybody else, come back around Thanksgiving (end of November) and I will get you hooked up. Thanks!

17 Likes

:pray:t5: It’s a blessing man thanks I’ve been growing pretty bad genetics

4 Likes

Just got my beans in the mail here I was excited for the fritter dawg and DefNSmokn is playing Santa in august I was appreciative before but now I’m really really appreciative lol

7 Likes

Looks Delicious tagged :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Haha glad to hear they made it!! May the DANK be with you! :v:

5 Likes

Going to do a pollen dusting on this FritterDawg keeper tonight.

19 Likes