Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Always got to give something a dusting heh :+1:

1 Like

Not the selected keeper pheno, but damn shes pretty.

26 Likes

The leaves look like frozen alligator tails :+1:

5 Likes

Pollinated the clone with some Fritterdawg pollen, final round of beans are on the way. :v:

22 Likes

Seeds are in the making on the selected branch buds. Sugar leaves are starting to smell like apples.

16 Likes

Since this plant looks so much better than the first one did, im gonna keep her around for a bit. See if the flower buzzes better this time. It was a boring look and buzz with boring terps last time. This time its a bit the opposite on terps and looks, so we will see how the buzz goes in a couple weeks. Im not even sure what day this is tbh. Lol

25 Likes

Great Grow @DefNSmokn :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

that looks outstanding, good job!

3 Likes

That pic with the flash makes me wanna fire up the press!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Woahhhhh bro @DefNSmokn !! Check out those resin rails!! They make me want to X Games grind them!! Bitchin job in there, bro! Thanks for sharing!

:skateboard::seedling::fire:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Couple flowering mother shots. Getting a bit loud now, lots of Sour and gas, with hints of granny smith apple. Very strong smell, definitely louder than the pretty pheno i just chopped.

22 Likes

Smoking on some buds from the mother of this plant right now, watching a podcast, and i am stoned af. One bowl, slow smoked over 30 minutes. Has me stuck in my chair, heavy head punch buzz, but im not sleepy. I really hope you guys find some great stuff in those f2s!

23 Likes

Sorry for another picture dump, but i scoped the trichs this evening and have swapped them to plain ro water feeds until chop. She looks great to me. Very gassy, good strong apple smell. :star_struck:

u

30 Likes

Looking awesome brother chefs-kiss I

1 Like

So after going back and checking out the timeline for this girl, she is only 2 days into week 8 right now. And she seems to be in her final week or so now. Starting to pull a nice purple fade in her fans

Trichomes from a lower bud

Top bud

21 Likes

Will do good buddy!

1 Like

Coming down In a couple more days. Probably one more round of pics before chop.

28 Likes

What a beast!

1 Like

stop feeling sorry and keep dumping pictures!

i was just gonna say that

2 Likes