Frugal Fucking Flowers

Thanks man… Here’s an auto I started roughly 23 days ago from the seeds I got with the light… I have sprouted the rest. One has a mutation. I’m not around but I’ll show you later… Here is @ReikoX auto from a mix I belive its la dive x lowryder… Anyways here it is…

5 Likes

Here’s the middle child of the KHs. Roughly 40 days from seed. Same amount of 12/12 but showed its sex like a week later than ita big sister…

And here the youngest KH, roughly 40 days from seed… Giving a sweet artificial blueberry smell… My roommate likened it to blueberry tootsie pop. I just think it smells really sweet

Seems as if I didn’t take a top view of her… Whoops…
:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

EDIT: I’m on mobile and was having trouble getting all the pics in one post. If a mod wants to condense them I’d appreciate it.

5 Likes

Hers the big girl nine days later… Not much to show… Everything got moved Tuesday to a new location where in the coming weeks I will be getting a bigger light to flower and veg under what I got now. Hopefully a tent will be in order as well… Anyways here she is. Pics were taken in a hurry so bare with me

7 Likes

Hey guys. Time for a little update. The Kritkal hammer are really starting to bud on the bud and resin… Sweet smells leaning towards berries…

So I had to move the girls again but I finally found them a good home with a proper tent and all!

These pics were snapped before taking them to their new spot… My old partner was a waste… Never even watered them in a week… Luckily they’re strong girls…

This is @ReikoX fem autos…

Then I kinda got mixed up with what pics what but I think it goes KH 1 KH 2 then KH 3 from @

11 Likes

Looking good @Eddie.saw. tight node spacing on all of them. They ought to stack up nicely.

1 Like

Yeah, I was shocked how much they’re stacking… Should reach my yield goal

2 Likes

Okay guys, I haven’t been to the grow in a couple weeks but my partner snapped a ouple pics for me today… Just wish she woulda taken each plant out of the leds… These are all Kritkal Hammer, day 43 flower? I’m not sure I gotta go back and look but we’re somewhere around there…

Group tent shot, 3 plants in there.

And I believe this is the top of KH1, the eldest of the ladies.

6 Likes

Hey guys? Hope everyone is having a super day…

I got sitter to get some pics on normal light… I don’t have much info of what’s what of the close ups but I think I can identify a couple of KH1 because of the size of its buds… So here we go…

Group photo… KH1 is front right then 9#bx 1 in front left and two more KH in back…

And I believe this is KH1, looking nice and chunky and frosted up!

And now for the unidentified pics…

EDIT: I forgot to add that the 9#hammerBX was potted up in some lightly amended organic potting mix, it’s called Just Natural… And everything’s just been getting water… Their last feeding was around 2 weeks ago with a light top dress of some granular jobes organic tomato fertilizer. So I’m just gonna keep giving them plain water and lots of LIFTA.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I guess I had better start growing some of these out too.

I believe that would be a wise decision… These girls are doing very well with the abuse I’ve put them through… And as you well know they weren’t given the best of upbringing since I kinda just threw things together and started them before I was well prepared. I thank you again for the beans and the guidance. Literally, these plants wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for you @99PerCent!

I plan on getting over this some afternoon this week to really get my head in there. I’ll throw up another update then!

2 Likes

Take lots of pics for us now!

1 Like

It’ll be a proper update… I wish I had a better camera than what’s on my phone so I can really see what’s going on… Maybe I’ll get one of those clip on loupes before harvest…

1 Like

I find that when I take loads of pics, a few usually come out well and better than the rest.

3 Likes

Hey guys… Here we go…
Tent shot.

KH1

KH2

KH3

9#Bx1

9#BX2

Headband

Cheers guys!

13 Likes

Just a couple quick close ups in the white light.

Cheers everyone!

11 Likes

So I harvested two KH last night… Finally got a wide lens scope and could see the trichs clearly… Both were mostly cloudy with equal parts amber to clear… Both were nice yeilder but KH1 was leafy as hell. A pain to trim. And if you got to nit picky with the leafs while trimming… Half the bud structure would end up on in the trim tray… So unless it’s knock you dick in the dirt good I won’t be keeping her as her smell was very generic IMO.

Kh2 was less leafy, and had better structure… Both had the generic good weed smell but nothing special… If this plant cures and smokes well it might stay but other than yield I see nothing special for me.

Kh1

Kh2

9 Likes

Good smoke report and I appreciate the candor.

I’ll hold off on any further production and probably eliminate the cross. I had some fuel and fruits, but I kind of agree, nothing bringing the house down.

What’s next?

1 Like

Yeah, the way I see it, if I were growing just for production, the kh2 would be a great keeper. I’ll get better bud shots with the smoke report. Hopefully the effects will be decent… If they’re something amazing I’ll keep kh2 but as of now they’re both on the hit list.

Next I’ll be running @LED_Seedz Cherry OG x Durban. That has me excited.

I still have some Plants in flower, another KH that’ll come down next Friday I’m guessing. Two 9#bx that are looking very sativa and then a headband that’s about a week into flower…

I’m case of I get some males from the Durban cross, I’m going to start some kind of fems to take up their space in the flower tent… I’m not sure which exactly… I know I have a couple fem regs that were gifted to me.

Here’s our new tent… We will only be using half the space since we only have the Kind K5 750w led. Somehow I gotta close off the other half of the tent or something… My partner doesn’t want a jungle in the house, yet buys a 4x8 tent and expects me not to want to get another light and fill the tent so we can each walk away with an lb at each turn. Lol

Also I gotta get some supplies for this run and as usual I’m being very indecisive. I want to do a living soil of some sort because I really wanna bring out those terps and makes the plants happy but the more podcasts I listen to the more I hear I can do “Chem” nutes with a living soil and get all the benefits of the life giving the plant character plus the production from pushing the plant with “chemicals.”

I know I csnt just have someone tell me what to do, I just need another person with experience to talk to about it because my partner isnt well versed in it but she’s learning.

So what I was thinking the best choice for the set up is to run six plants in the 4x4 in 5 gallon buckets(I’d like to get a hole saw and line the pots with landscape frabic to allow the roots to air prune). I’ve never done a scrog before but I also think this would be the best route. You see the situation I’m in, I get 1/3 of the total harvest. Which I’m totally okay with. All I do is provide the genetics, the ability to grow and my labor. I don’t pay for electric, the grow isn’t on my property(I live in prohibition land.) I buy equipment on my own accord but they’re willing to spend the money on everything from clone trays to trimming scissors. So the agreement works well for me. I just want to be able to produce as much medicine as possible for us while not sacrificing my ethics of wanting a good clean burning product.

Wow this Chocolope shatter got me rambling like crazy… Peace all

1 Like

As it should!

Ninety Nine

1 Like

So I wasn’t aware but we order a better microscope…

Not sure what’s what buy they’re both KH… More leafs will be #1.

7 Likes