Frugal Fucking Flowers

Looks like they were pretty much ready.

Good job, average genetics.

99%

1 Like

Agreed, hopefully next run is great and genetics are above average :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be watching you wizouski ALWAYS WATCHING!:+1::camera_flash::popcorn::movie_camera::clapper::beers::wink:
P.s I think Iā€™m more excited. . . to watch your tester thread!

1 Like

Those were autos???:astonished:

No, KH is for Kritkal Hammer, they were photo period. A cross @99PerCent made between critical Kush and 9lb hammer.

2 Likes

Damn I was about to say those are the biggest autos Iā€™ve seen haha

1 Like

Iā€™m sure itā€™s possible to get some autos that size @Hoodiniā€¦ I mean look at what Mrsparkle just didā€¦

These were all flowered under my donated 180w led. Rough guess is Iā€™ll get two ozs from those two plants under than lightā€¦ Next round with the Durban testers from ledseeds we should get a reasonable harvest. I hope to pull an lb under the 750w ledā€¦ As long as I have a qp I can smoke on until next run Iā€™ll be happy.(i gotta split it with the partner)

This is all so I can stop spending cash on cannabis and 2 grams a day would be idealā€¦ Taking into consideration that Iā€™d smoke about a gram of flower a day and a couple dabsā€¦

Time will tell!

2 Likes

Well @Mr.Sparkle is a cannagenius and is the reason I made what I call my ā€œghettoā€ grow. Itā€™s a microgrow that runs off of 6v solar with 5-10 led flashlight leds I took apart in a 5 gallon Gatorade jug . It runs roughly 10-15 watts at only 3.7 volt haha but it popped my germinated seed so far. . .Sorry I guess I shouldnā€™t have posted that here but I wanted to tell someone lol

2 Likes

No worriesā€¦ There isnā€™t much going on in here. :sunglasses:

Thatā€™s awesome thoughā€¦ If you scroll to the top you can see I started really small. Finding a good partner and with the help from people here Iā€™m moving into the real world of growing. Lol

Iā€™ll probably close this thread once the last KH comes downā€¦ Mai ly because these flowers arenā€™t gonna be frugal anymoreā€¦ Got 2gs just in tent and light.

2 Likes

Well I canā€™t wait to see your expansion!:camera_flash:

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ Heres the new tent and lightā€¦

4 Likes

Hey buddy, please read the requirements for testing the Durban crosses. No breeding is to be done with the testers.

2 Likes

Of course notā€¦ Thatā€™s not what I was sayingā€¦ I meant that Iā€™m going to start some fem beans to make up for female numbers in the flower tentā€¦ I know all males have to be killed and I have no problem with thatā€¦ Im not a breeder but I understand it takes a lot of work to produce good genetics and there are lots of people out there ripping off peopleā€™s work and making a dollar from itā€¦ Thatā€™s not my styleā€¦

If I did ever decide to chuck some pollen, Iā€™d make sure I knew their source was okay with itā€¦

Anyways, NO MALES WILL BE KEPT! AFTER IDENTIFYING THEM THEY WILL BE KILLED IMMEDIATELY WITH DOCUMENTATION OF THEIR DEATH.

lol sorry for the mix up guys!

6 Likes

My bad, I must have been pretty high when I read that. Just looking out for you.

4 Likes

No worriesā€¦ I know it was said with all the best intentions.

3 Likes

Harvest Update.

Okay, the plants were left to dry for unfortunately a little over three days. The Heatwave and lack of a good HVAC system dried the girls pretty fast. So then they were put into opaque glass jars and burped and left to sit for a few days. The dry weight on KH 2 was 13 .63 and on KH 1 was 24.6. Not the biggest but I they went through a lot of stress from all the moving and nearly dying multiple times from lack of water. Gives me hope that in what seeds I have left, if taken care of properly thereā€™s potential for a good keeper because the smoke on these girls is excellent.

So both carry a nice body heavy narcotic high while still having a plesent head buzz. A good four or five drags and my eyes gloss over and stay nearly closed for the duration. Lol

Smells arenā€™t too complex but coming out from the cure. To me is just that general danky afghan smellā€¦ KH 1 is heavy on the stinker side of things and KH 2 is more citrus but you have to ā€˜lookā€™ for that smell in there.

KH 1

KH 2

9 Likes

Nice haul in! Let me know she tastes

1 Like

Weā€™ll have to wait at least another week before I could really judge the flavor since itā€™s still curing up.

2 Likes