Fruity Pebbles!?

Do u have a cut u can pass on to me?

1 Like

I couldnt keep her around unfortunatly. But I do have f4 growing and a few crosses in seed form. Only one runt female left to flower out. Sorrybrother.ls

I need that f4 cut ,how can we arrange a trade

Yes I plan to. I’m working on a grow right now so I plan to run them next hopefully. These seeds are a decade old. Finding the original seeds of fpog took me about 5 years alone. Not many people got those and they were very limited it was around 20 packs or close to that (anyone correct me if I’m wrong).

2 Likes

I cant believe you even found those lol. Super hyped to follow that run when it happens. I have a pack of JAWS Green Crack x FPOG F2 from 2016 which I think has the cereal cut in there.

3 Likes

Yeah this guy was a collector of early alien gear. He has sour pebbles, Tahoe alien f2, Crash helmet, Ewok, the kraken, and alien Optimus. I heard the sour pebbles is almost as good as fpog but may yield better. I paid 5 bills for that half pack

4 Likes

Fucking worth it IMO. Can’t let that one slip through the cracks of time. I’m super glad they made it in to your hands, with your thoughts towards preservation. The universe listened to the lovers of FPOG everywhere. You are the chosen one lol

4 Likes

If anyone wants to do test grows here with the original an adultered fpog f3 please feel free to dm me.

Must have a solid grow on here to qualify. If the mods want to do any giveaways or competitions I’m totally down with that too.

Alien may have had a fruity pebbles. He had nothing to do with making fruity pebbles og as they were made in mb in 2012. All alien did was turn 200.00 into 20 to 25k saying he only found 200 seeds lol Thanks to him for making it one of the world’s most popular og hybrids

mm

5 Likes

Man I’d love fpog… the real fpog… I ordered bs from a site claiming fpog… sometimes people really make me hate people lol

2 Likes

I found these in my stash, by @medmanbrand has anyone grown them out? Super excited to see yours @grief !!

Fruity Pebbles has always been a favorite!

4 Likes

What’s nice in every pack you get 3 keeper plants. As my projects were all open pollination

Pheno 1 - Cereal milk pheno (shorter)
Pheno 2 - lemon-aid (grows inches a day indoors)
Pheno 3 - a perfect blend of 1 and 2. Shorter. But still elongated

They are all unique. Whoppers in cbg. And epic extract speciemns

I still have about 50 from the original cross (f1) it’s much more even Cereal milk like the thousands of testers that went to icmag in 2012 before alien contacted me. I just crossed the fpog f1 to a 81 road-kill skunk this outdoor season.

mm

9 Likes

What year did you get them?

Those may be f2. Meaning more strength in pheno from either parent

mm

3 Likes

I believe you sent them to me in 2020. They’re photo regular right?

1 Like

I grew some monster pebbles from monster genetics awhile back and they were really good. It’s one of those Spanish knockoff breeders, but the weeds fire I might actually get another pack

5 Likes

Reg
Photo

Yes

So you have the f3 too. The original 40 amps to freedom I think was dropped in 2015 for karma cup. The rest were sent in 10 packs worldwide across canada to Hydro stores. Including ready set grow in winnipeg where scared cut seed got there fpog. (All be it they like alien lie about that too)

They are real winners anyway. If you look at all the cups they have won since 2013.

mm

5 Likes

Thanks @medmanbrand I think these may be next in my list!

1 Like

Right on

If you like blueberry or lemon strains. These will grow easier. Yield bigger smell and taste better

Enjoy!

mm

1 Like

Then I’m in for a treat, I love both of those profiles!!

1 Like

Dope

If you keep moms. You should definitely get 2 very different mother phenos that require no work to differentiate :slight_smile:

mm

3 Likes

I’d love to get a couple moms and do a perpetual sog with clones

2 Likes