G13 Haze KOS

So far with only seeing 4 ladies so far. Flowering time have been taking 12-13 weeks to really finish.
The male is pretty dominant in the flowering time of 90-100 days in most of the crosses. Quite the spectrum just based off these 4 ladies. Once I see 10 to 15 RH ladies, I should get a better idea of what to look for.

The first RH lady was taken early from a late-stage male part on day 69F. Most likely formed at week 9.
Probably could have seen 11 weeks if plucked but I wanted room. Here is the First RH to come down. Only water no fed.

Here are some quick shots of main cola this morning. With a little cure its smells like a jar of dill pickles. I need to get better in my descriptions, not my strongest skill.
Tastes is slight sour funk with a haze undertone. Falls into the Morning/Daytime smoke category.

All in all enjoyable smoke. I just took down the second RH the other day. The third and fourth plants look ready at 13 weeks. Here are the two remaining RHs. Hope some of this rambling was useful I’m only on my first sip of coffee :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes