G13 Haze KOS

Good evening my friend! I know it’s crazy how much vigorous they compared to others. I’m hoping to find some nice sour haze phenos with some skunky funk and maybe some meaty kush mixed in.

2 Likes

Happy weekend everyone! The plants are doing good so far, a dla is very far behind but has adorable little leaves on it. One of the Royally hazed is either pissed off or it’s a variagted pheno @InTheWoods.

6 Likes

Possibly some Variegation, Do you foliar feed? Possibly some lingering water on the leaves creating that minor discoloring

2 Likes

I do not foliar feed and that one doesn’t get water on it because it’s at the front and I can get at the soil easily when watering.

2 Likes

Interesting to see if it grows out of it or keeps it doing it. I haven’t seen any on the couple plants, I grew so far.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m curious about what’s going to happen with that one. If anything I’m going to give it a light feeding of cal mag if it’s more yellow in the the next few days.

3 Likes

This is for all of us stash pinchers out there from our youth this little guy was pulled straight from the bottom from the dad stash. Also ignore the black raspberry stain lol

1 Like

So the pheno of Royally hazed that is showing signs of variegation is looking better than it did yesterday. @InTheWoods

3 Likes

Good morning! The plants starting to get too big for the tent they’re in currently and are starting to stink lol. The Royally Hazed that’s showing signs of variegation has a wonderful skunky ammonia smell to it. One of the dla is so far behind I might cull it, I will update with pictures later this evening

3 Likes

7 Likes

Happy weekend! Things are moving along very smoothly, they’re growing very quickly and moved the NL2 and Royally hazed to their new home in my new 3x3. I’ve been trying to root a daggo walker cut and so far it hasn’t died but also can’t tell if it’s made roots yet, it’s been about a week and there isn’t any real noticeable growth yet.

1 Like

The Royally hazed with the weird coloring on its leaves has mostly gone away on their own not sure how or why lol but it’s looking great so far. I’m not sure if I like the DLA though the spacing is fucked and they are slow comparatively to the other strains I’m running. I do however think I may have a chocolate pheno but we’ll see if that one even makes it to flower.

5 Likes

The other day I was making some bubble and in the material I used was the mountain temple that I pollinated at the beginning of the year. While I was making hash a decent amount of seeds were still in it and I collected some of them to see if they would germinate most of them are the death cloud haze I made and a couple g13 haze x aj sour? And after a couple of days some of them did keep in mind they went through 2 wash cycles lol.

5 Likes

Here are the males so far 3 SOWHP and 5 Italian beef, the rest are undecided besides the NL 2 which are fems. There is 1 DLA 5.3 that to me looks like it might be an A1 leaner as it looks distinctly different than the others and is going to be a keeper regardless of if being a male or female.

DLA A1?

More DLA other plants

The other DLA plants don’t have a rounded leaf shape and have less spacing between blades on the leaves. They also have a more leathery texture to them.

4 Likes