Gambian x Haze Auto

Damn buddy those are growing fast and looking great!! Can tell they are happy!

Another few weeks and they should show sex…maybe sooner.

Keep feeding them the love bro

Alaskagrown

And for the big 2wk update…
1… Inspect plants for sexing… 3 females have barely declared, 2 males, 1 was culled. Lanky.
2. Removed cotyledon leaf’s and all leaf material up to 1st main branching…
3. Water only

One male culled was ugly, lanky, super stretching between nodes and showed sex to soon.
Male #2 is the keeper. short, super close nodes and frosty hairs all over her inards… has
declared sex at 2wks but not clustering much yet. soon at a few pollen sacs open he gets shaken over best female and culled… should give me 30 seeds or so.

5 Likes

That was fast… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

they realy look happy!

Thanks guys. Really happy with these.
Very uniform. And, all plants have now declared sex.

9 plants, 7 females & 2 males. Not bad

My 2gal felt pots just arrived and tomorrow I’ll have to get some soil…

Thanks again to Alaskagrown for including these in his Blueberry give away…

1 Like

Of course my friend!

I’ve got a few other things for you that will get shipped here soon. :slight_smile:

Plants are looking great by the way! Great male to female ratio as well!!

Great looking girls! Love some classic haze

NIce bro… I’ve got an auto for you just came in, some of my old creations… Blue Vangoo and
Gabagoo. Put some aside for me bro already… you and Argo were 1st. he’s been running the Gabagoo for years and it has a good following, but he’s running low on the large grip of seeds I gave him way back when I created her… says peeps in Colorado keep asking when the Gabagoo will be ready again… NICE.

Sad to say, this is actually my very 1st haze grow. I was really surprised that even with the Haze influence they all showed sex around 15 days. so they should finish around 70.

The Haze has to be why this male I chose is already covered in goodness, something I look for in a male too btw. I do a preflower pollen drop to control seed production only wanting 25 - 40 seeds or so…

I trim the male way back so I can see his pollen sacs drooping check daily to see if they have opened yet or not. once a few open, he gets cut, shook over the girls and walla…

bm3 (2)

4 Likes

Today is up potting day… going with tall 2gal felt pots this run… we’ll see eh.

bought new fans for even better quieter air flow… stronger light is next…

5 Likes

After the up potting

the male who got them pregnant… I do preflower pollen dropping by only allowing a few
to open up on the bottom of the plant, then I cut him down…
Here are the ones you don’t want to open or your seeded fully…

Here are the few you allow to open.

4 Likes

The little Blueberry Auto on the right is a good week behind the others and will eventually reach
the same canopy I hope… I’ve also put aside the top of this male so I can hit this BB also…

1 Like

Okay… the fun is beginning. I hand pollenated the Blueberry and tomorrow it will get up potted
into the new 2gal pots, which I LOVE. Oppulant makes a great felt pot and they are a little
taller then most at 10".

Here are the 7 ladies in their new pots

5 Likes

Looking good there brother…

Update time

5 Likes

This gonna get fat.
Beaultiful work

1 Like

And a Blueberry Auto that is a beast

A week behind the others , she will be long flowering

5 Likes

Wooohooooo… I have seeds. A success in preflower pollen dropping and breeding to save a
strain.
I think this works so well with autos because by the time an auto is at preflower it really only has 6wks or so left in it’s life. Perfect for seed production and doing it in preflower your truly limiting the amount of seeds produced.

After really looking at the plants last few days, I’ve chosen what I think will be my keeper seeds to work further…

Fat Headed plant

Biggest greasiest looking plant

Frostiest med/large plant

the other 3 are med/small plants with a much lower yield…

7 Likes

Those plants are looking awesome bro!!

Makes me want to start the ones I have left and do a seed increase…maybe if I didn’t have 5-6 projects already going! Lol

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Right… I had no idea I’d love how they grow, it was the reputable Neville’s Haze.

Cannot wait to test them. Hoping the BB took too.

Thank you brother

2 Likes

Late to the party, but damn, those are some pretty plants!

3 Likes