Strains by Diggy Soze

Diggy Soze of Worcestershire_Farms and I are doing a few things together… trusting me with testing his gear and teaching me how to make feminized seeds to benefit us both…

This thread is the beginning of this journey…

I’d already grown one of his strains and it’s actually in the flowering room atm… what attracted me to this strain and others was his working with a Vietnamese Black Indica pheno. We worked VB on another site with slightly above average results…

Currently his Starfighter x VB is about halfway thru flower and putting on nice weight…

Started: Azad Kashmir x Vietnamese Black

& Auto Flower cross I’m loving…These lovely little ladies, yes feminized, are a cross of
(Double Grape x Creme de le Chem by Mephisto Genetics) x (Wizards Apprentice x Forum
Stomper from Night Owl)… yeah baby. and hoping to make more fem seeds of her…

Looking forward to new foods arriving soon so I can run this line using it and see how they perform…

45 Likes

Pulling up a chair, have my popcorn, good vibes!

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for putting up a grow log. I’ve got some mango thai x viet black from him I’ve been jonesing for.

11 Likes

Sounds good to me also. Good growing. I would love to hear about it.

3 Likes

OMG… Today I took a test nug off the bottom of Diggy’s Starfighter x VB…

This is one of the strains I call a Batman strain… because when you exhale your hit you swear
you see the batman comic book balloon comments like… BOOM, KAPOW, BAM…

39 Likes

That is so good looking. Getting some nice sugar.

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing up the AK. He has that stuff looking right. Those colas are stacked. And that AKxVB I want to see :wink: :chair: :popcorn:

5 Likes

Hi everybody… oh man this is getting to be fun again… not done grow threads in a bit so hopefully I can keep up with it, them… lol.

Got a call today from a good friend, Argo of Argo’s Garden. helped me out with a sample pack of foods from Mills… “Mills pays the Bills” hehe. perfect for my small needs and just ran out of food… we got to talking and come to find out, he is the creator of the Azad Kashmir that is going around. Gifted out thousands of beans to friends… and most likely the one being used here as he knows Diggy Soze… small world.

The plants are looking excellent and growth rates are pretty good…

17 Likes

I think I will follow along too. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m honored Mr Floyd, or can I just call you Pink…lmao

4 Likes

Ok, things are beginning to get fun here now… a few have been up potted while the other pair

I’m so glad I cloned the Starfighter x Vietnamese Black… very nice weed for sure and a fast finisher ta boot… I nicknamed her Black Kashmir

This is his Auto Flower strain Diggy is wanting to make more feminized seed stock of…

13 Likes

Hey! Good start. I do like the tent.

2 Likes

Thank you Hemp… yeah, this was my very first tent. I try to only use it for vegging or Auto’s because the zippers on it have light leaks… Now I run a Gorilla Light 2 x 2.5 x 6.7 and what a huge difference in quality… plus I have the option of buying a kit to make it a foot and a half taller…

I plan on filling this tent with Auto’s soon, most like Zkittlez feminized…

Here’s the other tent…

8 Likes

Project is taking off… chemicals are in route to reverse specific females of choice… I’ll have to ask Diggy just what he’s looking for in his ladies… Me, I prefer a female who shows sex later then all the others… 3wks is perfect. this allows her to veg longer and produce more bud…

ZeroZero my breeding brother of years is doing the bigger part of this and has just started 12
of the Upzallberry… and I’ll be using this to reverse some other strains as well… because I fully intend on getting back into Auto Flower growing… I absolutely love it and I kept jars full…

Believe it or not, this is the runt I pulled up out of the pot, and just ripping the roots as I did, proving how tough she is… put her in her own pot and walla…

sorry, not shot of the other one yet…

Black Kashmir is what I’ve nicknamed this strain by Diggy… I mean, what else do you call
Azad Kashmir x Vietnamese Black eh?

and this his Starfighter x Vietnamese Black, thank got I have more seeds… these are the 2 bottom cuts off the flowering plant I just harvested…

16 Likes

After a successful grow of Diggy’s Starfighter x VB and just, digging, his strains… pun intended…

I decided to take him up on his offer to do some feminized seeds together working an Auto Flower strain he’s worked… so my breeding partner ZeroZero and I are working it together…

ZZ has more room and is starting 12 and I just put down 2 more making it 4 with 2 already up and running…

11 Likes

Absolute beautiful speciwomen…

2 Likes

Why thank you itza… gotta love babies.

The project is coming along just great… we are 100% on germination of Diggy’s Seeds…

Upzalberry by Diggy Soze: It started with Double Grape and Creme de la Chem from Mephisto, and Wizards Apprentice x Forum Stomper from Night Owl.

Here is a shot from my partner ZeroZero of all 12 of his beans ready for dirt…

stay tuned…

7 Likes

They look ready.

1 Like

Coming along just fine… 2 in one tent and 2 started a few weeks later in another

10 Likes

Looking good. I like the containers.

1 Like