Gamestonk WSB

Maybe you need a new phone :wink:.

Posting referral codes is against our forum policy…

1 Like

Is there a crypto thread on here somewhere? I’ve been doing ok in this bull market and have learned alot.

Seems like this became one.

1 Like

Loomings.

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people’s hats off—then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can. This is my substitute for pistol and ball. With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword; I quietly take to the ship. There is nothing surprising in this. If they but knew it, almost all men in their degree, some time or other, cherish very nearly the same feelings towards the ocean with me.

There now is your insular city of the Manhattoes, belted round by wharves as Indian isles by coral reefs—commerce surrounds it with her surf. Right and left, the streets take you waterward. Its extreme downtown is the battery, where that noble mole is washed by waves, and cooled by breezes, which a few hours previous were out of sight of land. Look at the crowds of water-gazers there.

-Herman Melville

1 Like

Sure, Bitcoin and virtual cryptocurrencies

1 Like

Unkie Joe, when do we get to buy OG coin? Lolol

I cant stay off the site today…:sweat_smile:

I honestly think there could be even bigger things on the way…specifically pertaining to marijuana.

2 Likes

CannaCoin? Interesting idea…

Haha no even better. Not going to say more as it isnt immediate (i think). But its big.

Oh yeah in case some of you were wondering about the Moby Dick quote i posted…Moby Dick is an allegory about insurance bonds.

Edit :wink:: its honestly gotta be the greatest allegory on insurance bonds i have never finished.

1 Like

On a darker note, i think that there could have been some insider trading going on at amc…gamestop is just looking at some free advertising. I bet it pulls them out of the retail doldrums…their sales have gotta be way up since this started.

1 Like

I saw Mark Cuban or someone say that if you really want to get those stocks up then buy things from Gamestop, inflate their profits.

So I made this offer elsewhere but in the spirit of helping I’ll make it here too- anyone who wants to buy me a PS5 from Gamestop to pump their profit numbers and increase stock I will do my part and accept. It’s a truly selfless act on my part but sometimes it’s nice to give back :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree… It’s the only thing I’ve every really put any money into other than crypto and I gotta say that lately, business is a boomin…

1 Like

I bought into Aphria like 2 months before Canada legalized. Of course it’s going to explode then right? Plus reports of meetings with bigwigs from Altria (Marlboro’s parent company) and Coca Cola all sounded great. Legalization hit and heeere weee gooo! Nope. Broke even or maybe made like a buck a share after holding for awhile.

Wish I had just held it until now!

1 Like

I did shortly after and was wicked pissed until lately when they announced the merger with Tilray and people have started buying like mad… Glad I went from 8$ to 22$ per recently

2 Likes

Hit $22? I saw it at $18 at one point recently and was like damn wish I had my $4 shares back…

1 Like

USD current

CAD current

2 Likes

Just salt in the wound man lol

Glad to see it finally hitting it’s potential though. What are the estimates on it at this point?

The only ‘inside’ trading going on were the HF managers getting caught playing wolf of wall street. The biggest issue for the HFS was a group of literal nobodies got between them and their (barely legal) massive gains.

1 Like

Damn! Sundial tearing it up!!!

1 Like