Ganja's Snake Farm

GrassFire OG Update

I didn’t expect the stretch I got from this plant. It was topped twice and has about 16-20 major branches but that still wasn’t enough to soak up the stretch. FOur days ago I twisted and rolled the tops down. Now it takes up a whole side of the tent. I’ll work around it somehow.

Two more Cherry Tart clones squeezed into flower tonight.

13 Likes

Damn man that’s a beast!!!
Everything you grow I drool over

5 Likes

Damn nice stuff going on there Ganja!

Took me over a month to crop my 12 plants and the AK47 gave me double the yield of any of the others. Was a reveg plant and had more branches but bigger colas as well so I’ll likely grow more of that. Still burping on occasion but it’s dry enough to smoke now and smells so nice. The last time I had mites and some seeding so she came out better this time. Not airy buds but not really hard either.

The wife has a stake in the grow now that she has her med permit so I should finally get some help with trimming and the rest. :slight_smile:

:peace:

4 Likes

You made my wall ha ha. I know you seen it before but i like it!!!

7 Likes

That’s not just a Snake Farm sticker either. That’s a self portrait. lol

8 Likes

Flower Update

Still training/taming the GrassFire OG girl. I would say she had a little stretch to her.

12 Likes

Georgeous as usual man👍

3 Likes

Flower Update

Going this afternoon to say goodbye to a long time friend and band mate who passed last weekend. He was my age and I’ve been in a funk and isolating. Hoping seeing some more old friends today can lift me up some. A few guys are coming by the house after the service for some bongs, dabs and parlor picking to remember Greg, the Bass Man. RIP

14 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss man, condolences

5 Likes

Bummer losing a friend and the older I get the more times it happens.

Nothing much you can do about it other than go first and that’s a bummer too.

Condolences Ganja and try to focus on the good times you shared.

:peace:

6 Likes

Last night’s chop and trim

I’ll have an 8-week flower update of the GrasFire OG this eve.

14 Likes

FIRE, FIRE, FIRE AND MORE FIRE!!! LOL.
Riekox hooked me up with some, I will be planting them 2 grows from now, can’t wait’x

5 Likes

The Cherry Tart looks amazing. I’ve got several of your Cherry Tarts in flower. Big beautiful plants. Only week 3 so I hope they finish like those! RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I also thank they are the shit. Especially that CT3 clone it gets the prettiest trichs in my opinion.

8 Likes

Flower Update

The stretchy GrassFire OG bush is looking great at 8 weeks flower. At least 2 more weeks I’m sure. Starting to get a kind of chemical smell.

@oleskool830 How many Cherry Tart females do you have. I got 3 females out of the 8 seeds I popped. I chose the largest most mature seeds first. The 3 females I got were #s 6, 7, and 8 so the girls were from the smaller seeds. Just stoned and thinking too hard. :alien:

13 Likes

Of the eight Cherry Tart seeds I popped, seven made it. Three were female four were male.

6 Likes

Hey my brother! I got 4 girls out of 6. One male and one herm. They are large and pretty plants. Mine are week 4 of flower. I guess you could be overthinking it just a bit.

5 Likes

That plant looks very happy!

4 Likes

Another night in trim jail, but I’m out on early release. I love an easy trim!

16 Likes

You are right, that should be an easy trim session, good work!!!

5 Likes