Ganja's Snake Farm

Yikes! I hate fckng snakes! Even the pic made me jump. Thank you for that. Good way to check if I’m still alive. Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have the stickers in a place of honor on flower tent #1. Representin’ That snake is one that I like! Blessings…

2 Likes

Wow, just realized I haven’t posted an update since last chopping. Been staying way too stoned. I’m not disappointed at all with the Cherry Tart. All 3 plants kick ass. I have the GrassFire OG ready to flower in a few days. I got a little rough training my GFOG last night and snapped a branch at the node. I quickly tied it up into place and the branch looks just fine tonight. Whew.

Here are two new clones in flower.

And the rest of the tent.

ROLL TIDE!

12 Likes

Yea yea!!! You know it’s FIRE when you keep ALL 3 as moms hahaha. Looking great. I WILL get me some of that Cherry Tart, as soon as I can find a place that has it

3 Likes

There is a thread about getting seeds here but I think he is dealing through IG now but I don’t have an IG account. Search LED_Seeds there. You can prob message him there and get a link and password to purchase site.

3 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve stepped in ! Things are looking great plants are very happy at your place for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks man, but I got into the “password” site Headie gardens, they have it and a shitload more I’d like to try

3 Likes

Man that last cherry tart looks awesome, can’t stop looking at it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve always wondered what the criteria is for getting on Headies @HaRdRoC. Can you share how it’s done? I’m not on IG anymore. Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Hi friends, neighbors and farmers. It’s been hot down here with record high temps for 9 days in a row. Got a break today finally, only went up to 93. Life has been busy but the garden grows on. Got my perpetual system disrupted lately with the new strains growing from seed among with clones. I’m loving the new flavors though.

The GrassFire OG went to flower this week.

13 Likes

Cherry Tart Update:

Just about a week out from starting this round of harvest. ROLL TIDE!

17 Likes

Yip…STILL, on my wish list.
Man, those are sexy buds!

5 Likes

Long time, no update. I’ve been in trim jail this past week. Just got the last round of 4 Cherry Tart’s harvested. I’ve let my perpetual timing get all wonky but I’m trying to keep the flower tent full. I have 3 in there now and 2 more to go in and a few days.

Cherry Tart CT1 bud in more natural light (no flash)

Three left in flower

15 Likes

Been waiting on another update from you and those DAMN sexy girls.
My good lord man those are sexy buds. I WILL get me some but I can’t find a place that sells them that takes either Visa or pay pal… Once I do…

4 Likes

Your working hard man, The Grassfire look a bit taller than your usual grow heights are at.

The Cherry tarts have nice fat nugs with the usual super frosty look :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @HaRdRoC, I’m checking now to see if I can find another way for you to get some CT seeds. I only popped 8 from the pack I had and gifted the remaining few to a friend here who had planted them and then disappeared for the last month.

@Shadey, thanks for the kind words man, I love the flower to leaf ratio and the EASY trim. All three girls are killer smoke. I would be happy with either of them as a keeper. Can’t let any go yet, still trying to decide.

The GrassFire OG stretch way more than I expected. Since the pic above I have rolled the main branches down and now she is about 4’ in diameter and taking u a whole side of the tent. :worried:

7 Likes

Sweet thanks man, much appreciated

3 Likes

Beautiful ladies Ganj! Great thread, Im enjoying all your updates and awesome pictures! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks and welcome @Kayoes. There’s much more to come.

The SNAKE FARM Wall of Fame, Shame, and Honorable Mentions

10 Likes