Ganja's Snake Farm

I was fortunate enough to receive some of these. I’m gonna turn 3 circles, lay down and watch this! Good Grow bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

12 Likes

@ganjajuana those seeds don’t look very good. I tried to toss a couple premies in each container but looks like a bunch???. I don’t recall there being that many. Maybe just the photo? Awesome you’re poppin em. Hope you find a clonable little gal. I’m running one of #1 already and she already showed so she’s hanging around. I hope you get 6-for-6. Show em what’s up. Cheers buddy. strong text

7 Likes

What are you using to get the text in your photos?

I’d like to do that myself. I’m using a very old version, 8.1, of Paint Shop Pro to crop and resize my pics from the 5Mb originals to very clear 400K final pics. My connection is pretty slow so when peeps post 10 - 5MB pics I just drop the page as it takes 5 min to load.

Dudes taking pics with their phones should drop rez to a step over web page levels to get great pics with much smaller file sizes!

My new phone takes 5MB pics at top rez but I only use my digi cam to take pics of my grow. The 20.1 MP format gives great detail even when downsized.

:peace:

7 Likes

@Kalgrae, I picked out and planted the dark/speckled, most mature looking seeds before taking this pic. Maybe that’s why there seems to be more immature seeds in my batch?

@LabRat, I still use my old Cannon 16MP for grow shots. I resize to 1024x768 in MS Office Picture Manager and ad the text in the Windows “Paint” program. Old school for me.

5 Likes

I never considered this. Sadly, I like to dump the nicest pic I can manage. It shows nicely.

On an old Windows XP OS. Don’t want Windows 10.

4 Likes

Im watching this one

2 Likes

Excellent @99PerCent! I think I counted exactly 3 circles. How long did you practice that move? Teehee.

5 Likes

Welcome, @gordongecko!

@99PerCent, I have Win10 on my laptop because of work, but I still have 2 XP boxes running. Didn’t want to update all my studio software and patches. Cheap ass…haha

@Kalgrae, First baby popped up today. Four more are breaking ground where you see the red circles.

The near empty veg table.

Smoke’em if ya got’em!

16 Likes

Grow Update

Four more of the seeds were up last night and the last popped it’s head up today. It still has it’s helmet on but it should wrestle if off by morning. So far so good 100% germ rate.

Here are the AK47 clones

17 Likes

More magic beans on the way.

13 Likes

Beanstalk OG! Is the the Magic Jack cut? :grin:

6 Likes

Oh yeah, just like flying.

5 Likes

My motto since I joined here: “Send me any free bean and I’ll grow it.”

9 Likes

Just spent a while editing and posting pics for the LED_Seeds test thread. I just have a pic of the new babies and my AK47 veggies to post up here. Then it’s bed time.

16 Likes

Busy in the snake farm. I have to start harvesting the 4 AK47s in flower and get the AK47s from the veg table into flower so I can up-pot the new babies for vegging. Keep the rotation going.

Here’s the 9# Hammer x Starfighter girls at 6 weeks 12/12.

Started a day job a couple weeks ago. It sux but couldn’t pass on the money. I’m doing all my gardening after hours now.

Peace, love and ganja!

22 Likes

Just posted an update of the 9# Hammer x Starfighter’s in the LED_Seeds test thread tonight. Here’s some pics of the other stuff going on in the Snake Farm.

A bittersweet moment. I put my last 6 AK47 cuts into flower without taking any more cuts. It’s time to turn it lose. These plants starting flower will only end up as big as the plants in the back that are ready for harvest. I’ve been getting only 30-40 grams of bud per plant the last few rounds.

Now the plant left on the veg table have a little elbow room.

Here’s the next batch from seeds coming on strong.

Happy growing…

14 Likes

Congratulations brother @ganjajuana on the new job! I hope it’s gratifying and gravy. I’ll be doing the late night grows till October due to the brutal Texas heat. :flushed: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@ganjajuana sorry to hear about the AK’s. What a great smoke. the bcXdms look good. I think you’ll be happy when they start to stretch and fill out a little more. My #2 (only one popped) has a nice airy structure to its growth but not spindly or weak looking. Hard to get a good pic. Also she was first to start throwing pistils and is much further along than the other two plants I was able to keep. Cheers

6 Likes

That’s a wonky looking plant. Is it in veg or flower or both?

3 Likes