Ganja's Snake Farm

Lol. She’s super spindly looking huh? Flipped the 25th of march so flowering.

3 Likes

Sorry about your AK, but as you pop more seeds you will notice the bar for a “keeper” gets higher and higher.

2 Likes

I have missed the excitement of the hunt. I have been in production mode running one cut for over a year. It will be nice to have a variety of smoke to choose from again.

2 Likes

I will be harvesting Star Hammer girls this week. My scheduling is working these days as I will fill the flower space right back up with all I have going on the veg table.

No sex showing yet on the (BCMxBCNN)xDM plants, but I expect it any day now.

Here is the last round of AK47. This will all be my personal stash.

15 Likes

Yes, chuckin’ happens in the Snake Farm sometimes.

Happy Growing!

23 Likes

Harvest and rotation continues. 3 of 4 9#HxSF girls harvested and will take the last one tonight or tomorrow. Here’ pics of the AK47s and the new additions to flower.

I have 2 girls so far from my @Kalgrae seeds!
I forgot to take a pic of G2 before I twisted and tucked training her. She’ll perk right up though.

Let’s go do some yard work on this beautiful Saturday!

15 Likes

Looks like you are just having fun.

Nice grow.

5 Likes

Thanks 99. I sure have been busy trying to juggle so many plants in such a small area. Chop one, put two into flower, harvest, repeat, etc…I need a warehouse.

3 Likes

The last round of AK47

The other side of the tent

Definitely two different phenos going on here

Here are the 4 males (BCMxBCNN)xDM that got chopped and discarded last night along with 6 9#hxSF clones on the veg table.

I have to go to the Walmart and get another flat of fruit jars before my next harvest since I have got all full now. First world problems, huh?

Have a great weekend!

15 Likes

Oh @ganjajuana! I’d rather have paper cuts on my eyeballs than go to Walmart today! Yeah, you’ve got some problems alright! Wish I could have those problems right now. New grow having a rough start in my neighborhood. My fault of course, but it’s temporary. Good Growin’ my friend! Lookin’ great!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t post an update last week so it’s time to catch y’all up. The flower tent is full and the next generation clones have rooted and thriving in the cups. They will be up-potted and vegged until there is room in the tent when the AK47 comes down.

I have been working a contract job (M-F/8-5) for a couple of months now and I am currently working with 3 different bands. I have had to tend the grow with what little free time I have. Not much down time.

Here’s the veg table with the next generation coming along.

Sorry about the blurple pics tonight. I couldn’t get the flash to work on my old camera.

Last but not least, my beloved AK47. Last round just a couple weeks from harvest.

Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers.

18 Likes

Forest of Ak47 must smell awesome
BCNN x DM looking nice there too
top job

3 Likes

When I am working around in the AK47 now it smells like a skunk farted a cherry cough drop. It permeates the whole downstairs of my house the last 2 weeks of flower. I will miss it.

The G2 plant REALLY has my attention. I love the color and structure that is so different from anything else I’ve grown in a while. I get that gut feeling she is special.

7 Likes

On point as usual dude. What’s the G2?

3 Likes

It is from some beans gifted to me by @Kalgrae. It is BC Mango x BC Night Nurse crossed with Diesel Moonshine - “Green Pheno”

5 Likes

Lmao. Ooooh, that makes sense.

3 Likes

Yep, it is a mouth full. lol I need to pass out quick reference index cards to the class.

Next beans to pop will be AK47 x (9# Hammer x Starfighter). Another mouth full.

I like the sound of “StarFlight 947” :grin:

10 Likes

Lovely garden @ganjajuana! I think you hit the nail on the head with that name!

3 Likes

Thanks Eddie, you Frugal Fuck! lol

Welcome to the Snake Farm.

3 Likes

Haha, thanks man! I avoided this thread for a few days thinking I’d see something I didn’t want to see.
Growing snakes… Think about it. Lol

3 Likes