đŸ‡ȘđŸ‡ș Gathering European Overgrowers

I’m going to tag a few Europeans that I know of to make them aware of the thread, they might also want to come say high!

@George @Murciano207 @Stinky

Do the same guys tag all Europeans you know.

Let’s make this mother grow!

10 Likes

@GCC.Bud @Shevchenko :seedling: :+1:

5 Likes

Dude, no one is a sucker. We are all doing our best and thats what counts. As said before, we are all “dangerous” criminals with “addiction problems” and just living this way is :100: respect!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I from Murcia in Spain

Hey @SamwellBB cosa rica esas judías

10 Likes

4 sure Brother,thank you for your help and future guidance

2 Likes

Hi guys, Stinky here, from the low lands up north. The Dutch used to be on the forefront of all things cannabis. Now we’re a bunch of wankers :grin:

I’ve never given any attention towards policies etc. Been growing my own dank since the late 80’s when skunk and super skunk were a new thing in the coffeeshops. We used to have brick weed from around the globe, hash from around the globe and decent local outdoor weed. Then the indoor hybrids arrived. The rest is history.

Great thread! I love the new world attitude but some things are a bit alien to me so this may feel more like home :slightly_smiling_face:

I love the generosity, been receiving and giving seeds since frequenting this forum. It is contagious indeed!

I’m about to send some CBD seeds to who needs them. Follow this thread if that’s you:

Outdoor CBD run

13 Likes

Hey we have the Netherlands in the house!

Welcome @Stinky good to have you :slight_smile:

You’ve always been a bunch of wankers! Haha

But I say that with the most respect, I visited a few countries and no other people made feel more welcome in their own country than the Dutch!
I have nothing but love for your guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am sorry to disagree, I agree that no one is a sucker, but about criminals, hold it because I belive You can grow legally in Spain and Holland (within number restrictions), then there are some EU countries where medicinal cannabis is possible, so
 yes, it is true that we all grow, but not all are criminals and things are changing everyday so I hope the better the sooner

3 Likes

Here tagging another european:

@SpikPT

3 Likes

It is illegal in both Spain and Holland, what happens in Spain is that if they catch you with no more than a couple of plants they might turn a blind eye because that’s clearly for personal use.

In Holland they tolerate the coffeeshops, but cultivation is a crime! @Stinky and @Murciano207
You might be able to chip in on this one with accuracy information about the legality in your countries.

6 Likes

It is a crime indeed but when you keep the plant count below five they’ll only confiscate your grow and won’t press charges.

The system of allowing sales in coffeeshops and at the same time turning a blind eye to the procurement at the back door has led,among other things, first to the ecstasy/speed and later to the Dutch cocaine maffia.

4 Likes

Really? Oh
Sorry about my ignorance in laws
but
 really? Spain is the same as being legal if they don’t enforce law, about Holland I didn’t know, I would assume many things but the true is what is so no argument there, but Holland has their Certified Companies growing at least? Like we have in PT or some was spoken in UK, all for medecinal objectives but since they sell it why not grow it?

Simply shocked!

I apologize to @LonelyOC.

Then we are all criminals in Europe, Yeah! 420UEMafia!!! :smiley: We rule! #420rebels

4 Likes

Yeah, we have one licensed medical grower here: Bedrocan.

There is a governmental experiment going on right now with 11 licensed commercial growers for recreational cannabis. Some cities take part in it with a few coffeeshops that have to procure from those growers. Not many people are convinced of the positive outcome of the experiment.

5 Likes

Wy arenÂŽt they convinced?

2 Likes

In Spain is illegal grow Cannabis

5 Likes

Well, there are a few reasons. One of them being that quality may be less as is the case with the medical varieties from Bedrocan. Many patients are still buying from others because of poor quality Bedrocan grows.
Another reason is that things won’t get better for homegrowers because that will still be illegal. People are also afraid that diversity of strains will be less when product is grown by licensed growers. Etc.

3 Likes

That stinks of lobbying, as far as I know they had stopped issuing licenses for coffeeshops in an attempted to make the go extinct.

With that new arrangement they might issue new coffeeshop licences providing they only get supplied by the licenced growers.

4 Likes

Yeah, that is a possible outcome of this whole thing.

And it’s corporate cannabis which is probably not the best thing in the world

4 Likes

How hard is it to get a licence?

3 Likes

Yeah, certification usually means more complex task. And true isn’t benefic for home growers, but at some point someone will understand that is better to grow than give money to real criminals. Just my point of view.

Obviously two different products can’t compete, no medic will prescribe a joint and no stonner wants cbd I think but might be wrong because I don’t understand much about cbd strains only associate to medical use.

3 Likes