šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

Hello from Germanyā€¦I wonder if the old 90s Super Skunk with that floral, beer like smell that made red eyes and laughter is still in the shops and growrooms in Holland. I need a clone of this.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a little bit late to the party (as usual lol) but I can recommend northern lights automatic from royal queen seeds. Great yield and appearance and no mold at all, smell was loud and peopleā€™s loved it

2 Likes

I did :grin:, thanks for the tip ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I have 3 NL from rqs running, it is good for sleep well, I slept very well while smoking NL. They take a little to come out, compared to the watermelon.

3 Likes

Hey there,

I actually have no idea. I very seldomly go to a coffeeshop. And if I do itā€™s for some hashish.

In the early days of indoor flower in NL we had skunk, super skunk and Northern Lights. I miss the Northern Lights we were used to get. Iā€™m sure it would still stand out in current times.

1 Like

IndeedšŸ˜ŠVers important top live the first rule !

No smell
No tell
No sell

A solicitor once told me , 9 out of 10 times itā€™s an anominus female caller ( ex )

8 Likes

Forgot the 4th: no ex ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

2 out of 3 ainā€™t bad.

3 Likes

So, this is the post of the European Weed Task Force. The E-WTF.

Americans have problems with their never satisfied fridges and the fear of missing out, but still ā€¦ they are pretty functionnal, constant and active as a collective task force. Our problems are more on the Hit&Run and rats departements, but thatā€™s not an excuse either for our lack of punch.

The grow is on hold, iā€™ve time to kill in trolling OG. But i will stay on the subject, directly or indirectly. And why not starting some fires and polemic to focus again the post on the initial will ^^

Iā€™m an aging stoner. So iā€™m becoming more stubborn, raw and nostalgic each year. And minimalist in my grow too. Fems and hemp donā€™t pass my door also. My daily smoke is the Jack Herer since years. I donā€™t judge, just my way. Actually iā€™m totally rebooting the homegrow. From the genpool (iā€™ve traded the previous one in Spain. Itā€™s the third time, like a tradition) to the grow (iā€™ve unmounted the veg space totally to replace it with seeds. Yes). There is nothing special behind, just some fun and challenges to renew the pleasure.

So i will start with a serious warning that explain my last madness in date. The only seeds i still have is 5 old bags from the bottom of the drawer with near zero chance of germination, iā€™m soaking them only to get them out from my mind and to wash totally the previous genpool for good. Tabula rasa is my thing. Also to have eventually surprising survivors, to kill the time.

But also because iā€™m just getting out from an expensive nightmare. Iā€™ve tryed, tested and smoked more than necessary (cuts, seeds even buds from Cal dispensary sent by friends to stay in touch ^^). And last month, in watching the catalogs of regs everywhere i just realized that the line i was watching the most was the one that remember me my teenage age lol So, classics not overly poly-hybridized. No hype or fancy names, or ā€œKushā€ in all variations your brain is able to list.

So iā€™ve started by the expensive pillar, Sensi Seeds. Iā€™ve ordered some JH, some ERSB and some Big Bud as a starting point. Iā€™ve in mind to revisit the whole (reg) catalog, to see where the nostalgia is surviving. But twos famous spanish retailers have decided to fck the reboot to the bone, and itā€™s important to share the experience if any one of you want to try the ride. Disclaimer : just sharing, i donā€™t give up or crying for any help. Itā€™s very important for me to source what i want directly, specially now.

Iā€™ve ordered the JH in retailer A, and the ERSB and the BB in retailer B. Both are well known, and they have to pay me back triple to name again their company. The seeds of the twos orders was ā€œdry rottenā€. You take it in hands, and they crush in a cloud of dust. For the price, i was very happy.

After that a nightmare of one month full of bad faith, chaos, disgusting behavior, lost order, sending the packaging with crushed seeds etc ā€¦ and a good half K of dead spongy seeds (iā€™ve tryed the remaining anyway). In letting these suckers trying to pass for the real victims of the story, i got the real information : this kind of seeds are aging in dirty fridges for ages, starting from their common wholesaler. Lesson learnt.

On the fly i contact someone from Sensi to share the experience. And itā€™s when iā€™ve realized that i was screwed to the bone. Donā€™t send back your packaging and donā€™t get yours outside their breederā€™s packaging, if something go wrong ā€¦ itā€™s the end. I pass on details, but to gain 50 bucks in discount iā€™ve lost more than ten times this sum. Cherry on the cake, i learn during the exchange with the Sensi guy that they have open an antenna in Barcelona ^^ It finished me.

My advise : order from Sensi your reg. If anything go wrong, they have set up everything to deal with it.
Iā€™m not promoting them or anything else. Itā€™s a specific goal and they donā€™t give a fuck of everything but my hard earned money ^^

Iā€™m not, but i will give myself the right to call you a nostalgic. Then come the polemic things ^^

Iā€™m not fan of the ā€œfree seeds dropā€ madness, iā€™m more on the auctions side of the force with a cut for OG. And i think that you known like me that for the EU case itā€™s a freaking honey pot for the Hit&Run guys. And damn, acting like a retailer sending everywhere the seeds by ten or so ā€¦ best manner to kill the motivation in the egg. On this side of the ocean, popularity is not so an asset but more a risk to avoid.

The auctions push the people to regroup in trusted collective at least, and to manage a program or a project ā€¦ you just send twos big package to feed a chain between the members. Of course they have to have an historic here, to show some buds and to be able to make the difference between promoting ā€œthe next bodhi out there that they areā€, with fake debate on sponsorship etc ā€¦ and having some fun, making something that count on the long run.

Donā€™t get me wrong, i donā€™t fall in an unproductive pessimism. But times have changed, like the mainstream strains.

From my side, donā€™t expect an impressive grow or anything ā€œonly show the bestā€. Iā€™m a seedā€™s operation alone since a while, only by the need to germinate a ton each round. Itā€™s just my thing to kill seedlings of strains i known by heart. And now that iā€™ve found a stimulating way to do it, itā€™s getting worse.

Itā€™s a question of honor now lol, i will rush the Sensi catalog mainly. My mantra is : work only with fresh things. Pollen, seeds and lastly even motherplants that i no longer want to maintain. So i will renew more often than ever, if a structured collective with the real will to last have some needs, i can put aside a specific phenotype during one of my rushs or something like that. But iā€™m not talking about to be the most bleached white knight of the pool or to send a ten bag with a smiley.

Wait for my first pathetic round with commercial seeds bought twice the price ^^ Itā€™s the signal that something is finally starting in this damned bad start.

But to everybody lurking around, itā€™s totally useless to ask in messages seeds from nowhere like it was the case with the Sweet Tooth #3 (gone for good in south), the Grapestomper (same) etc ā€¦ itā€™s raw but i just donā€™t give a fck if it lead nowhere else than your private satisfaction to feed your collection.

Damn itā€™s too long, iā€™m fucking bored. I will try to insult the seeds in front of me to speed up the unexpected survivor. Who know.

3 Likes

People, I need some guidance here, I need to know if there is a chain of shops in spain that work around smoking.

This is because I want a distributor for TC trays, and was wondering if there are a nice grow shop chain in spain?

1 Like

Spain is a pretty big place and the laws are a bit hit and miss. @George your assistance again please bro. :pray:

3 Likes

I am working on tctrays website, please check it out

Tctrays.000webhostapp.com

It still under construction, many type errors and many design points to be made but coming.

I have an exclusive dealer for Portugal, it is a growshop chain.

Here the first pro models going to the shop:

So you guys are having the preview, these arenā€™t dried yet.

Thank you for your assistance!

4 Likes

I use to buy in this one, has all sort of articles and have trays as gifts with your orders but not as sophisticated as yours, nice work ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

https://www.growbarato.net/

3 Likes

Thank you, I have spent some time designing these to fit most needs.

Thank you for your time, will speak to them.

Hell my fellow europeans

5 Likes

Hey thereā€¦ :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome all

1 Like

As Iā€™ve said before if anyone wants quality beanz at reasonable prices :fire: ā€¦ just saying
look at my threads if you are unfamiliar with my work

13 Likes

I got a sample of Samwellā€™s purple GSC F2 icolater. It became my bedtime smoke, really potent. So by what I tasted 'd say itā€™s some proper stuff, I am a sativa guy though.

@SamwellBB Hope I remembered the strain correctly. Was nice to meet you :wink:

9 Likes