šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

Thatā€™s like REAL AFGHANI there doggie! Look at those leaf shapes and colors, thatā€™s prehistoric meets modern for sure, Iā€™m glad you got that free fire!

10 Likes

So, has anyone tried the legal weed? Is the stuff from FYTA Company sold in the Dutch coffeeshops any good?

I noticed that they have Amnesia there! I gotta say I like that they have some European varieties available, and not just the usual Tangies and Cookiesā€¦ But Iā€™m interested about their 3 Chems too.

In Switzerland, they also have some really interesting stuff availableā€¦ Friesland and I believe some locally developed varieties.

Iā€™m trying to take a trip to 'Dam as soon as possible. These are some interesting times, and Iā€™d like to witness it firsthand.

Hopefully weā€™ll see some real oldschool players get a foothold in the business. Anyone here already transitioning to the legal market?

3 Likes
1 Like

Idk bro, I wouldnā€™t touch anything unless it was illegal lol

4 Likes

Interesting, I did not follow they were legalizing the production. Good move.

According to the video, people working in the facility were previously working in the black market so at least some are benefiting from that.

1 Like

I hope it will not be all about commercial production but home made too. And I hope other countries in Europe will follow.

But I wish they follow the Maltaā€™s model :

" What is the cannabis rule in Malta?
A person can cultivate up to 4 plants of cannabis and be in possession of not more than 50 grams of dried cannabis, for person use, by a person who is over 18 AND within oneā€™s own residence - not an offence. v. Cultivation cannot occur in a place which is visible to the public."

Luxembourg allows own cultivation of 4 plants and has not autorized commercial production.

4 Likes

Come try your luck.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tell your friends!
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

They use pretty shady black market Sources.

The 3 chems goldcut cut, or the super lemon haze pre 2009 come from insgergram dealers.

Hey dudes, Happy new year. May all your wishes come true!

Some giveaways :

9 Likes

There is a pollen giveaway in the FSFC thread as well :wink:

5 Likes

Yep, I know seeds are allowed in most countries ( where cannabis flowers are forbidden) , but I donā€™t know about pollen.

3 Likes

Happy new year fellas!!! :partying_face:

10 Likes

Feliz aƱo nuevo :partying_face: :beers:

9 Likes

Happy New Year
Feliz AƱo Nuevo

11 Likes

Happy new year folkā€™s!
Many heavy harvests in 2024
:uk:

11 Likes

Happy New year
Sretna Nova godina
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Š— ŠŠ¾Š²ŠøŠ¼ Š Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š¼!
ŠœŠøрŠ½Š¾Š³Š¾ Š½ŠµŠ±Š°, Š¼Ń–цŠ½Š¾Š³Š¾ Š·Š“Š¾Ń€Š¾Š²Ź¼Ń, Š»ŃŽŠ“сьŠŗŠ¾Š³Š¾ счŠ°ŃŃ‚я, Š“Š¾Š±Ń€Š° і ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ¼Ń–ŃˆŠ¾Šŗ!!!
:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Happy new yeat to all of you !:fireworks:
May your green dreams be reality every day !!!

10 Likes

Feliz aƱo nuevo muchachos!!

Que el 2024 venga cargado de buena saludā€¦ y si tambiĆ©n viene con dinero, mejor que mejor!

12 Likes

Š¢Šø тŠµŠ¶, Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚Šµ.
ŠŠµŃ…Š°Š¹ Š²Šø тŠ° Š²ŃŃ– Š²Š°ŃˆŃ– Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚Šµ Š² Š±ŠµŠ·ŠæŠµŃ†Ń–

7 Likes