šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

Cool man! Are you visiting Spannabis?

3 Likes

Jep. Iā€™ll be with the Dutch Masters most of the time, so youā€™ll find me on stand 158 :+1:

7 Likes

Oh nice, iā€™ll ask for captainnemo!

5 Likes

Sweet!
See you next weekend :+1:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a contest @misterbee is putting on for European/Eastward only members. Thought Iā€™d drop a link here for those who would like to participate:

Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Hi all Eu folks, 420 is coming close and as we all know thereā€™s always some good discounts being offered around the world, and weā€™re some folks who thought about maybe getting some csi Humboldt seeds this year as he always have some incredible good offerings and his generosity is crazy when it comes to extra pack and freebies,

If anyoneā€™s interested let me know, as the more the merrier when it comes to nspecta!!

14 Likes

Iā€™m interested! :grin:

7 Likes

Do anyone can recommend an hydro setup for runs from clones? Some one experience with these alibaba dwc?
(hopefully an good discount if i can stay strong so long)

7 Likes

Count me in @Swe-can
: )

6 Likes

Hey buddy Iā€™ve started some of the seeds, from Denmark thereā€™s lost skunk F2 and coco kush x lemon?

From the uk Blockbuster cheese and from the USA grape fog x lcg

The story continues here.

Cheers

13 Likes

Woot, awesome, some lost skunks on the grill! Iā€™m sure @Zanzibar will follow that as I will :smiley:

Good idea @Swe-can . What kind of % are offered usually? Iā€™d be up to split a pack of PCK with someone if thereā€™s some interest.

Canā€™t help @Villiager, but for non-recirculating DWC, Iā€™d try DIY buckets with local stores cheap hardware. I understand itā€™s not always possible though.

10 Likes

I already was thinking myself doing something like hempy buckes with an pipe For drainage, but i dont have an Drain at the ground.

The next hardware store is like 22km away and pretty overpriced, so i was thinking/ hoping that china offers something completely for an resealable price

5 Likes

Makes sense :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am also interested

2 Likes

I am interested :pray: let me know when and what we would buy :heartpulse:

2 Likes

This 420 I will go with a new light for my setup. Nice reminder!

4 Likes

Sup my fellow EU growers united! I got some pollen from two Chem D x GMO Bx3 males that are starting to get ready to be distributed. This time I want to focus on us EU growers and itā€™s also what I will continue to do in the future aswell. They are both screened for male hermaphrodism.

There is still a limited amount since I grow micro but youā€™ll get enough to get seeds for your personal collection.

PM me and Iā€™ll hook you up, EU ONLY!

Pz :v:t2:

16 Likes

PM incoming! @LonelyOC :fire:

@Swe-can How does that go?

5 Likes

(Chem d bx4 x I-95) x (chem d x gmo)
would be a great crossā€¦

7 Likes

@Shevchenko That sounds like a fantastic cross!

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes