šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

I would have some chasca ( ssh x chem 91bx2) ready in 2-3 weeks

6 Likes

Down for this too!

1 Like

Come on over and drop your name and a like.
Great prize package!

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I seem to not be able to add my name in the wiki. Thereā€™s no edit button :thinking:

1 Like

Then it may be that the wiki is already closed or it is entered by hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

All right, I need some Portugal/Spain Grow shops that you know are working well.
I use to be a Cognoscitiva costumer over 15 years and first they closed most of the branches and now a little package is taking over a week to be sent, I guess I will need to turn some other shop but I donā€™t like to shift around shops, when I set one it is it.

So anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

4 Likes

Apart from Alchimia (spain) which has good reputation where I am, canā€™t help :confused:

6 Likes

Black buffalo seedbank
Growlet.es
Headstash seedbank

Would come to my mide besides alchimiaweb.com

2 Likes

I have made some boughts online at Eurogrowā€¦ for now they worked flawlessly and fast.

6 Likes

Heya EU OGers,

The franchise genetics gummo co-op wiki has opened :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Alchimia ,growlet, for breeders packs

Growmania for bulk seeds : they are the cheapest and seeds come from the same source than most of the others (white label). Good seeds (95% germination in 90% of the strains I tried) and good strains

But donā€™t buy diesel, og kush, candy kush because low germination. The others Iā€™m very happy for what I pay.

For exemple amnesia, Moby dick, AK-47, mimosa, are good copies of the original and itā€™s 0,8 euros the seed not 5/8 euros

Oh, and now Iā€™m seeing growshopnewworld in Jerona. They seem serious and have a beautifully collection of bulk seeds made by them

3 Likes

I have ordered from growbarato and all the seeds have sproutedā€¦ Thatā€™s better than my last attitude purchase

From what I have seen Eurogrow have a better price on substrates and nutrients, I guess I will change to them.
As for seeds, Idk, I am good for one or two years, but sometimes is good to change a bit but I am used to rqs and I am hard to change.

1 Like

Thanks for the info :+1:

Best wishes

Bud

1 Like

Iā€™m not from the Europe myself, but my greeting to you growing brothers and sisters! Peace!

11 Likes

Thanks bro.

Hello everyone,
I will be on holiday in Galicia for 2 weeks after Easter in May.
We land in Santiago de Compostella and from there we are on the road with the camper.
Do any of you have an idea how I can get smoke something good there without any problems?
Maybe the address of a cannabis club or something like that?
I know itā€™s there all heavily Catholic and not Seville or Barcelonaā€¦ But maybe thereā€™s something going on.
Greetingsā€¦ O

5 Likes

It is direkt after easter in April, of course :grin:

2 Likes

Baked Beanz strains are always available :fire: ā€¦just saying

check out my threads

13 Likes

I was meaning to ask, but to get some baked beans in EU, I guess the easiest is to get in touch with you directly? Or you prefer people use a retailer maybe?

6 Likes