🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

Isn’t it the case that the Germans are now allowed to have 3 flowering plants, not just 3 plants full stop?

If that is the case we will see quite a few new EU elite cuts popping up in the coming years I assume…

One can only hope :smiley:

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

@funkyfunk at this time I am only able to grow indoors.
Maybe in the future outdoor, I’d love to.

@Faithisyours thank you for offering me your seeds.
But I will try to sprout my old seeds at least :sweat_smile:

@saxo are you the saxo from sannies overgrow?

@EnergySlammers at this time the we are allowed to have 3 plant per adult in every household.

Thanks everyone for your heartily welcome :pray:
I really appreciate your kindness.

Chambers

4 Likes

Hallo
hast du damals auch reports von Killing Fields und Shackzilla gemacht?

2 Likes

@bluna nein leider nicht. Ich habe mich aus Angst vor den cops immer sehr bedeckt gehalten.

Chambers :v:

3 Likes

bin ich :wink:

4 Likes

Hi there fellow european growers!

I am also in Spain. I am originally from Puerto Rico. I came to Spain to study Urban Planning back in 2009 after doing a BA in Sociology. Met a woman, fell in love. Went back to Puerto Rico to study law and saw that the University of PR had a Triple Degree program (US Juris Doctor, BA in Spanish Law, and a Master’s degree in Spanish Law). I joined the program in 2012 and moved to Spain in 2015. I have been here in Barcelona ever since, happily married, and growing every year.

I have always grown, but compared to PR, subjected to the same level of persecution as the rest of the US jurisdictions, in Spain it has been a breeze to grow. I will most likely move back to PR as soon as I regain the will and motivation to study for the bar test and find my wife a job. Give or take, I will be around for at least two more years.

Having a Sub-Tropical background, I mostly enjoy growing landraces, tropical sativas, and Haze Hybrids. While not exactly the ideal climate, they perform well in the mediterranean.

If any of you are ever around my city, drop a dm and lets smoke and grab a couple of beers.

18 Likes

Welcome @anon3323625, quite a journey you’re living :slight_smile:

Spain looks like a nice place for cannabis lovers, and sativa is always a fun time, your proposal is noted!

3 Likes

Hey @anon3323625 even when i am new to this board( as you can see a few posts earlier), i want to welcome you.
My Dad went to PR quite often. He was working there as an engineer.

Welcome to OG.
:wave:

5 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me. I hope that your father keeps good memories from PR. We have had it rough since the 2008 crisis and our default on payments (a huge topic), but it is a beautiful place and cannabis growing wise, at least in my neck of the woods (close to the Central Mountains), ideal for growing. Spain is great too. We share a lot of similarities and culture :smiley:

Are you from Spain or elsewhere in Europe?

7 Likes

@anon3323625 yes he’s he does. He loved to work there. He liked the open and friendly people in PR.

Sometimes the people from PR visited us here in Germany. I was a teenager at that time, and maaaan the women :heart_eyes: so beautiful.
:green_heart:🪴

5 Likes

Hey fella’s…psst!

:wink:

5 Likes

Hey amigos! Due to the amazing response of the forum last time I thought I would reach out for a 2nd time ! This time I am in need of a European member to help some beans made a flight to Canada!! As always, happy to reiterate or repay! Please let a brother know!

5 Likes

If i have you enough " street credibility" i could help you, if not also fine and understandable … Nice greetings from germany

6 Likes

Hola amigo, let me know what you are looking for.
Can help 4 sure.

Best wishes

Bud

8 Likes

Sure i can help

4 Likes

Im from Uk , hows everyone doing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, how are you?

Greetings from Germany

4 Likes

Hi @GCC.Bud :wave:

Im good thank you , how is it in germany ? We are having a terrible summer so far over in england , had a week on sun about 5 weeks ago and been miserable and grey since haha

7 Likes

Hi @RobbieP , uk all the way
: )

3 Likes

Hummmmm, some brexiters around box|nullxnull, welcome @RobbieP, I will visit the United Kingdom flowerists thread to see how you fellows go :upside_down_face:, I wonder if you miss being in :eu:, but that’s political so not allowed here no|nullxnull, hope you enjoy your stay with us … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes