🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

What about getting clones from Austria? From what I’ve read so far, it’s hit and miss regarding the quality and many have HLV. Can you recommend some place one can get clean plants with good genetics?

3 Likes

We need someone like " Johnny potseeds " in the EU to grow and ship clones here on overgrow

6 Likes

Did anyonw tried in express delivery with clones?

3 Likes

I’m on my way brother, things just take awhile for me to get everything in order. Now when the TK S1 clone was quite successfully shipped from Sweden to Germany and France(2/3 landed fast and without problem). My next step is to spread as many clones as possible around EU, free of cost ofc!

First clones going out are:
Guerilla Fume
Sour Diesel
G13 Project
Champagne Hashplant
X-18
Sensi Northern Lights pre 00

Pz :v:t2:

18 Likes

Wow that’s awesome… @LonelyOC if you find something nice you can always send it. And only the sun rises for free. So if you really don’t want anything for the clones I will certainly pay the shipping costs.

4 Likes

What SD would that be?

4 Likes

Yeah, I have a idea for a good strategy to get everything sorted :sweat_smile::+1:t2:

@_GreenToAs_T
The SD is an Karma Sour Diesel BX2

5 Likes

There might be a need for a backup though, so @LonelyOC can go to holidays sometimes :laughing:

5 Likes

And there goes the excitement :joy::v:t2:

4 Likes

@_GreenToAs_T I’m sorry that I’m not exciting enough for you my lord :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s from a OG pack or is that F2 from cannapot? Not saying that I favor one over the other :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You yourself are plenty exciting :joy:

5 Likes

It’s the F2s, better recombinations in the F2s :roll_eyes:

@_GreenToAs_T Haha, stop :sweat_smile:

1 Like