Gear You Want But Don’t Want to Pay For

THIS:

AND THIS:

15 Likes

@Maddawg I own 5 of these and they are ALL overwintering plant shelves :rofl:

It’s a living wall in the winter it is!

2 Likes

I was paying 17K a year in Oak Park, IL. and I’m single, so I moved out in the country, central Illinois.

Got to get one, that’s has warmer weather, south of Canada…my buddy has one in Illinois on the Kankakee River 4 seasons…
He has his own small bridge to cross to get to his small Island.

4 Likes

Absolutely love this set up!

Top shelf is set up for a ton of seedlings.
Lower selves for when they seedlings bet bigger.
Then They move to the other 3/4 of the tent…

Thinking about setting one outside permanently as the weather is just starting to get nice.

I hear that… When I have this unit rocking it is a beautiful thing…

4 Likes

About 500 more seed packs, a warehouse, and HLG Diablos.

4 Likes

The quality of my life depends on Mrs Foreigner looking at my gear and going “this is nice.”

I like to cobble things but if it’s going in the bedroom, at the foot of the bed, it’s got to look good, and on top of that it needs to give off light that’s palatable to the eyes.

I lived at gosling and the 242 right beside the research forest. It was a sweet deal while it lasted. Loved it there.

4 Likes

where is this for sale for half a mil? i got credit and ready to jump on it.

1 Like

She can sleep on the balcony.

1 Like

These things have been out of stock for years. I owned 3 at one point. Sold one to a friend. Both mine broke (one of them after a few months) and now they’ve been broken for years. The owner of the company is a clown. He’s been saying “soon” for over half a decade. I kinda gave up on him promising to take care of me. Bought a volcano hybrid because I was tired of smoking joints and burning through weed like crazy. I would have liked to keep my subs but the quality control and customer service are both shit. All my parts are just collecting dust now :frowning:

2 Likes

See now we’re talking!

2 Likes

Before you get to the bridge is a small cottage with a pond on the mainland and he’s owns that too…he’s a bigtime doctor in Chicago…he let’s me go there fishing and hunting…

2 Likes

It’s not the cost of maintenance on this, it’s the child support I’ll be paying on for the several kids we undoubtedly have lol

3 Likes

You wouldn’t go wrong with either one!!!
Track your room with the Pulse, get the room dialed right in.
Then, the Cannatrol for one button “set it and forget it” drying/curing!!!

3 Likes

I really want a good quality Quantum meter and a decent soil moisture and ph probe kit. I’ve wanted them both for years but the not wanting to pay for them force is strong with my wife.

1 Like

Outside of the tons of stuff my old house needs, Cannatrol. I would daggon love a Cannatrol.

1 Like

I double dog dare ya!

1 Like

I am doing ok as far as grow space.
This is my garage/grow room: It is heated and has a/c. Was gutted when I moved in, had to install electric frame walls, drywall and all that.

14 Likes

We joke about murdering each other all the time but I think she was serious on this one.

3 Likes

I don’t know her…but she was.

2 Likes

If you knew her you would be convinced she was. But she has to put up with me so I can understand the occasional aggression.

2 Likes