General smoke report thread

Ok, the nameless strain is really tasty. A bit of an orange color, coated in trichromes and a wonderful old school high. Smoking a bowl you get a medium amount of weight behind your eyes, but energized and ready to do something. Would be perfect for a hike, disc golf, etc.

The MTH has a nice coating of trichs, a darker green color and reminds me of the ATF we used to get in '99- summer 2000. It was honestly a nice flash back to the summer after high school smoking it. A nice, strong balanced high from 1 bowl. It could definitely be a great strain for watching a movie, I smoked a pinner of it ( and also gave one to a buddy my age) while disc golfing and we kept giggling and just being stoners.

I shared both with my other buddy who is 10 years younger than me and he loved them. Said he hadn’t smoked anything similar. He’s used to all the dessert strains and polyhybrid dispo stuff

3 Likes

I’m glad you guys enjoyed/liked my homemade strains…my next strains will be Vietnam Thunder Fuck & Strawberry Cough cross…as of now I have them outside and letting mother nature sex them for me…this is the time of year that weed will start showing its sex in my zone 5b…my 3 MTH outside are already starting to flower.

This picture is about 2+ weeks old and was 3ft. tall…these are MTH & Purple Kush cross I gave to my farmer buddys, he told me just the other day that they are 5ft. tall now.

5 Likes

My ABC’s outside are in full flower mode and I’m a bit north of you.

I haven’t had a quality strawberry cough since prohibition. I look forward to seeing them grow!

3 Likes

Btw, I grew those 2 strains in my Phototrons and did not do any reservoir changes and no flushes…haven’t done res changes/flushes in over 18 yrs., it’s kinda hard to do when you’re growing in SWC/TRON if you really think about it…I actually I don’t even check my PH or PPM’s, I go by the way my plants look and they always look fine… this is the original clone only Matanuska Thunder Fuck.

3 Likes

They smoked great IMO. I never bought into the whole flushing, black ash/white ash thing. Even cigarette ash can be different colors depending on how it burns. Stoked to run hydro at some point, I love that style of growing for indoors.

1 Like

Here’s another smoke report…

Homemade Strains Thread

Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan from the bottom of the jar…

After a week or so of drying, decarboxylated “au bain marie” for 3 hours, and pour salt in the water, it slows down evaporation if you pour in a whole tablespoon. Cover it with a lid, opening from time to time to wipe off the condens that evaporated from the bud. The drier it is, the less condensation there will be, which reduces chances of mold in the jar.

This teaspoon I ate was 2 months old.

Anyway, good cultivar.

Very lucid, almost psilocybin like clarity. Sedative. Soothing body and mind. Warming the heart. Warm feeling. Cozy. Functional. Makes one more aware and careful. Gentle. Welcoming. Humbling and happy. Grateful.

As-salamu alaykum

a greeting in Arabic that means “Peace be upon you”

That is all.

5 Likes

Hey guys, i just was looking for a smoke report thread, and i think i found it. I’m wondering why this one is not active anymore, but i thought it would be interesting to bump it and still writing some reports, as i had so much fun reading and writing some in the past.

That said. I thought i could bring something to make things easier if you like it. Its just a template for fill the report info. I took it from the cannabiscafe forum, original posted by AMC98, i just manually translated it and added some spaces in smell and notes.

Regards.

4 Likes

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: Name, line-up.

Seedbank/Breeder:

Grower:

Smoke report date:

Notes:

VISUAL REPORT:

Buds: Look, shape: spruce, ball, tower, spike, pyramid, etc.

Pistils: color, lenght, shape, quantity.

Calix/Leaf Ratio:

Bag Appeal:

Trichomes: Size, color, quantity

¿Seed presence?

Notes:

DRY BUD REPORT:

Density and weight:

Hardness:

Bud Smell:

Smashed/Grinded Bud Smell:

Flavour without combustion:

Notes:

SMOKE REPORT:

Media: Vape, Bong, Pipe, Spliff, Joint, Blunt, etc.

Smell when combusted or vaped:

Flavour when combusted or vaped : Inhale taste, aftertaste, permanence…

Notes:

SCENTS AND OLFACTORY NOTES: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum. Fill as much as necessary. You can add new notes if necesary.

Acrid [0] Afghani [0] Ammonia [0] Anise [0] Beer [0] Berry [0] Blueberry [0] Bubblegum [0] Candy [0] Cedar [0] Cheese [0] Chemichal [0] Cherry [0] Chocolate [0] Church/Temple [0] Citrus [0] Coconut [0] Coffee [0] Creamy [0] Diesel [0] Earthy [0] Floral [0] Fruit [0] Fuel [0] Gas [0] Grapefruit [0] Grapes [0] Hash [0] Herbal [0] Honey [0] Incense [0] Iron [0] Kushy [0] Leather [0] Lemon [0] Licorice [0] Mandarines [0] MInt [0] Mango [0] Meat [0] Melon [0] Menthol [0] Moss [0] Mushroom [0] Musk [0] Nutmeg [0] Orange [0] Peach [0] Pepper [0] Perfume [0] Petroleum [0] Pine [0] Pinneaple [0] Rancid [0] Rotten [0] Skunk [0] Soap [0] Sour [0] Spices [0] Strawberry [0] Sweet [0] Sweet’n’sour [0] Vanilla [0] Weed [0] Woody [0]

Notes:

EFFECT:

Starting effect, Duration: Instant, slow, etc.

Tipo de efectos: Phisical, Psychoactive, etc.

Recomended for:

Not recomended for:

Tolerance:

Notes:

EFFECT NOTES: Point [P] if you felt a positive effect or [N] if you felt a negative effect. Especify if necessary.

[P] [N] Activity

[P] [N] Anxiety relief

[P] [N] Pain relief

[P] [N] Apetite

[P] [N] Let you rest or be quiet

[P] [N] Sleep

[P] [N] Imagination/Creativity

[P] [N] Libido

[P] [N] Introspection

[P] [N] Paranoia

[P] [N] Auditive perception

[P] [N] Sense perception

[P] [N] Visual perception

[P] [N] Taste perception

[P] [N] Speech articulation

[P] [N] Thought articulation

[P] [N] Tachycardia

[P] [N] Cotton Mouth

Notes:

ADITIONAL INFO:

Light: Indoor (¿W?)/Outdoor, type (HPS, LED, LEC, MH…)

Media: Type (Soil, coco, hydro…), brand.

Nutes: Type, brand.

Watering system: Auto (¿type?)/Manual

Flowering Time:

Dry/Cure Time:

Seed/Cut:

¿Do you keep mother plant?

Extra Notes:

7 Likes

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Strain: XXX MOCHA *2 → Chocolate Thai x Original Diesel

Seedbank/Breeder: Game Over Seeds Aka Legendary Mythical

Grower: Me

Smoke report date: 03/31/2022

Notes: I had high expectations on this as i was always hyped by the Chocolate Thai

VISUAL REPORT:

Buds: Very kushy and round like, tight but not extra extra hard, turned a little purple with cold temps and covered in trichomes

Pistils: Thin with a medium lenght, dark orange brownish and not so hairy.

Calix/Leaf Ratio: Good, not a trimjail plant tbh

Bag Appeal: A bag of this well packed looks amazing. But not the most beautiful strain.

Trichomes: Long trichomes with big heads, very good quantity and size, really frosty.

¿Seed presence? edit: Yes found 6 bag seed and save it, hermed herself in an inner flower… I confused it with the other pheno.

Notes: Temps were below 16 celsius so i don’t know if she normally puts out the purple fades…

DRY BUD REPORT:

Density and weight: This bud is 2g, normal density and weight, not super heavy tbh.

Hardness: You can make pressure against it easily but its not fluffy.

Bud Smell: vaped weed, sweet tobacco. Not stinky and very smooth smell tbh…

Smashed/Grinded Bud Smell: Greens, melon/cucumber peel, sweet tobacco.

Flavour without combustion: Not so much…

Notes: Well… the breeder was claiming potency so… cant blame… Let’s see…

SMOKE REPORT:

Media: I’m gonna make a spliff, a pure joint, rip a bowl and smoke some vape of it. Better safe than sorry :smiley:

Smell when combusted or vaped: Smells like weed… No particular stink in the smoke…

Flavour when combusted or vaped : Not tasty but doesn’t taste bad… hashy…

Notes: :confused:

SCENTS AND OLFACTORY NOTES: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum. Fill as much as necessary. You can add new notes if necesary.

Acrid [0] Afghani [0] Ammonia [0] Anise [0] Beer [0] Berry [0] Blueberry [0] Bubblegum [0] Candy [2] Cedar [0] Cheese [0] Chemichal [0] Cherry [0] Chocolate [0] Church/Temple [0] Citrus [0] Coconut [0] Coffee [0] Creamy [2] Diesel [0] Earthy [1] Floral [3] Fruit [1] Fuel [0] Gas [2] Grapefruit [0] Grapes [0] Hash [3] Herbal [1] Honey [2] Incense [0] Iron [0] Kushy [0] Leather [3] Lemon [0] Licorice [0] Mandarines [0] MInt [0] Mango [0] Meat [0] Melon [3] Menthol [0] Moss [0] Mushroom [0] Musk [0] Nutmeg [0] Orange [0] Peach [0] Pepper [0] Perfume [0] Petroleum [0] Pine [0] Pinneaple [0] Rancid [0] Rotten [0] Skunk [0] Soap [0] Sour [0] Spices [0] Strawberry [0] Sweet [0] Sweet’n’sour [0] Vanilla [0] Weed [3] Woody [2] Tobacco [4]

Notes:

This pheno is not stinky at all and i’m very sad it doesn’t smell to chocolate, not dry plant not fresh plant smelled like chocolate or cocoa…

EFFECT:

Starting effect, Duration: Hits instantly, right behind the eyes and your head starts to weight.

Effect Type 50/50 head/body

Recomended for: Eat cheap ass pizza, disestress yourself, get bored smelling it.

Not recomended for: That day when you are looking for a tasty ambrosia bud

Tolerance: I smoke a lot and it hits me so… better not have so much…

Notes: Dissapointing on this gal… Its weed it hits…

EFFECT NOTES: Point [P] if you felt a positive effect or [N] if you felt a negative effect. Especify if necessary.

[N] Activity

[P] Anxiety relief

[P] Pain relief

[P] Apetite

[P] Let you rest or be quiet

[P] Sleep

[P] Imagination/Creativity

[P] Libido

[P] Introspection

[P] Paranoia

[P] Auditive perception

[P] Sense perception

[P] Visual perception

[P] Taste perception

[P] Speech articulation

[P] Thought articulation

[P] Tachycardia

[P] Cotton Mouth

Notes: If this doesnt taste the only thing i hope it doesnt give you bad high lol… poor me :smiley:
ADITIONAL INFO:

Light: Indoor 750 DE HPS
Media: Soil Light Mix Canna

Nutes: Terra Aquatica / GH Organics

Watering system: Manual, magic wand

Flowering Time: 10weeks

Dry/Cure Time: 20 days drying - 50 days curing

Seed/Cut: Seedplant

¿Do you keep mother plant? Yes i keep

Extra Notes: Now the plant from clones are herming the fuck out of her in 3rd week. :smiley:

2 Likes

Way too many questions bromigo…when someone did smoke reports on my strains they have no info on how it was grown, a lot of them were surprised that it was grown in Phototrons…

The thing that counts is the final end products anyway… I doubt people who do judge budz in contest will answer those questions either it’s all about the end product, the smell, the high, the way it burns and the way it looks…

Btw, I don’t do smoke reports on my buds I have other people do it…I don’t want people to think that I’m bias because I grew it and/or it’s my creation.

3 Likes

Shit man that’s more complicated than my tax return.

I’m not sure how I’d answer many of those questions.

5 Likes

Yes, I think you’re right about that…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel you it take me time to fill everything, but its not necessary to everyone to put the info since maybe its uknown weed or grown by other, you right.

Btw, i have no idea what phototron is. LOL

Of course they don’t answer those many question in contests, i did sampled and rated for small cups two times and its not like this its, all about how it does smoke, and final product as you said. This is just additional information about one strain or specific bud, if somebody is looking for it since there are so many strains now maybe could be useful.

I would like somebody to do reports of my buds but i don’t know user personally nor send my flowers. But i’m not trying to put shit or talk good about one breeder or seed or another, just let you know what i think of my phenos, per exemple, another pheno from this breeder but different cross got me one of the best plants i smoked this year, i really like it. Nothing to do with this, wich is not bad but is not my cup of tea…

I’m not trying to normalize a method for report neither, just trying to help, everyone is free to use it or not.

Regards.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 4 real as i was writing it i was regreting trying to put every info but no need to as i said.

Regards

1 Like

It’s a grow chamber that everyone and their mother have trashed since it came out back in the day…the only thing the person who’s doing the smoke report should only know what the strain is called/name otherwise that’s it…

This is a Phototron which I turned into Hydroponic growing chamber.

Matanuska Thunder Fuck (bikers cut)

Schrom

U Dub

2 Likes

Dude that looks fucking amazing and funny, never seen it before tbh. And the U dub looks mouthwatering.

I just was repoting my opinion on what i’ve grow/smoked. Wasn’t thinkig about it as a contest or critic. Just writing my thoughts…

But let me tell you, seeing very few pics of what you have grown i would not believe you’ll be bias in any report.

regards

1 Like

Thanks bromigo, I wish I still had the U Dub…I have my own cross of it…

This is my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain and fully cured…I’m not that good doing my own smoke report that’s why I don’t do smoke reports…:frowning:

1 Like

I think that is an excellent template for people

it’s a variation of what forums have used for a long time

@HashWizard thank you for taking the time to translate and share this template I just posted a similar one in my sour diesel thread

1 Like

Ethos Crescendo rbx1

Berrys, floral tastes and mothballs. Stronger than shit it’s actually kind of unpleasant tasting at first puff but grows on you halfway through. Definitely a sleepy smoker too

3 Likes

Outback haze #9

Nevil, the seed bank, Mr nice

Smoking materials

• 100% pure hemp cone
  • matches

Flower

• smell in the bag: sharp and astringent lemon Pinesol cleaner, menthol (actually cleans/opens the sinuses), camphor, incense, small pine/cedar woody, earth, skunky bottom
    Side note…I’ve never been the best at dissecting subtle notes. Someone might say there is also eucalyptus (sinus cleaner) and some other nuances that I missed. The clean extra sharp cutting top end really compliments the softer sour bottom.

• Dry pull taste: sharp Citrus, pine, wood, sour

• smoked taste: add a bit more earth and campfire/charcoal to the smell with a dash of cola / 7up taste that sticks

• effect: immediately strong in the solar plexus, then rising to the heart, pineal gland / hypothalamus. Hieghtened awareness of self, sounds, vision and luminous energy field. Clear. Strong. all head and chakras. Imagine smoking a big Cuban (nicotine) and a triple shot of nice espresso. Energizing the body and creative mind
    Smoke is smooth. Hits hard and fast.

Summary

• I’ve grown and smoked alot of hazes over the decades. This is by far one of if not the sharpest one I have encountered. I’ve never had a kind actually clean out my sinuses before. Would love at some point in my life to grow this in my tables.

Screenshot_20240220_104933_Gallery

med-man

2 Likes